: i want to join!

Back Yard Custom's
05-15-2007, 12:20 AM
i want to join this team but im not loud and wont be loud for a while... i was wondering what all i had to do to join?

Trtlspl
05-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Just get in touch with Mike Hadden aka Lawyer Boy on the forums and he will let you know what needs to be done to become a member of Team DDDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBBBBBBB UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!

:)

shooter
05-15-2007, 02:33 PM
GO TO OUR WEBSITE. www.dbunit.com

SplCompetitionsMike
05-15-2007, 03:40 PM
go to www.teamdbunit.com if you have anymore questions feel free to call me.

matrxx dude
05-15-2007, 04:07 PM
can i join,im in ga.lol

SplCompetitionsMike
05-15-2007, 04:29 PM
John we need to do dinner after the GA shows, :pointnlaugh: we being team db unit and you

matrxx dude
05-15-2007, 04:39 PM
sure thing mang

SoldierBoy
05-15-2007, 04:50 PM
John you got my vote..............DDDDBBBBBBBBBB UUUUUUNIT!!!!!!!!!!!

matrxx dude
05-15-2007, 08:58 PM
thanx ben

teamflorida AJ
05-15-2007, 09:48 PM
Mine Also!!

matrxx dude
05-15-2007, 10:13 PM
thanks aj

shooter
05-16-2007, 05:16 AM
me 2

matrxx dude
05-16-2007, 11:33 AM
dammitt boy

Curtray1
05-16-2007, 11:53 AM
John Is worthy !!!! LOL

SplCompetitionsMike
05-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Back Yard Customs you have a pm

matrxx dude
05-16-2007, 03:30 PM
good deal

orangecounty
05-16-2007, 10:46 PM
i vote you in

Chuck
05-16-2007, 11:46 PM
When I get my **** up and runnin Ill join if you guys want. Would actually give me motivation to go to shows!

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

Bonecrusher
05-17-2007, 07:49 AM
Hey guys. Being part of db Unit is more than asking to be apart. Go to shows hang with the team. support your local shops. if you worthy of being a member you'll know. we'll contact you. We need members that are dedicated, not fly by nights that just want to get on the band wagon.

orangecounty
05-17-2007, 09:43 AM
^^^^greatly said

SoldierBoy
05-17-2007, 11:59 AM
hear!! hear!!

SweetSPL
05-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Hey guys. Being part of db Unit is more than asking to be apart. Go to shows hang with the team. support your local shops. if you worthy of being a member you'll know. we'll contact you. We need members that are dedicated, not fly by nights that just want to get on the band wagon.

Very well put :P

Chuck
05-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Exactly, thats why I never said anything lol

I just never had motivation to go to shows, but now that I got my system goin, ill definately be goin.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

Stroker Fan
05-19-2007, 09:11 AM

What Bone said.No true dedication,no membership.:nono:

Miguel A
05-19-2007, 05:09 PM

this is y I don't compete as much as I used to, don't need anybody telling me that I need to be at a show and support if I can I can, but since I can't I won't alot changes when all u think is about is comp's, it gets old very fast u can still be part of a Team and not always be their due to other issue's.... I am not bashin what C.J is sayin or any other Team of that matter this is just my 2 cents ur their to have fun and thats all it is about FUN

SplCompetitionsMike
05-19-2007, 08:13 PM
Look I think the things in thread are being misunderstood. It's dedication to the sport that gets you asked to be on the team, you don't have to be loud, just a good person that goes to shows and loves to compete, we don't force our members to go to every show, we only ask that you attend as many as you can, if you can only go to 2 or 3 a year thats fine, but the bottom line is we will ask you out to dinner and we will vote as a team if we would like you to be on the team, any one that would like to view our teams requirements-rules feel free to go to www.teamdbunit.com

matrxx dude
05-19-2007, 09:02 PM
i aint offended mike

Miguel A
05-19-2007, 10:13 PM
this has nuttin of being offended by no means this is about a comment that was wrongly said.... the worthy part and get back to u was wrong to say for anybody trying to join.... the asking part that is highlighted no one should ask to be on a Team the Teamcaptain or captain's should be recruiting not being asked....the dedicated part is that ur dedicated to ur vehicle and working to get better... the attending show's means going for points for WORLD FINALS and to have FUN....if any member of any Team puts this for recruiting purpose in my opinion would not make me want to join that is not the purpose of FUN .... out of my own experience last yr I was part of a TEAM THAT LEFT ME HANGIN ALL YR so I had to do it all myself then I was told I am sponsered to be told to give back the equipment after it was told to me in was already mine in a E-MAIL that was sent to the whole TEAM.... so if u read between the lines u would understand why I said what I said, but this is by NO MEANS TO OFFEND ANYBODYthats just my 2 cents I will have a ANNOUNCEMENT that will change somethings for BASS RACE N SPL so stay tuned

SplCompetitionsMike
05-19-2007, 10:43 PM
we are all for one and one for all, most of us will help anyone even if you are running against us. hell I have lent someone one of my amps so they could go agianst me, sorry your old teammates left you hanging, I'm not sponsored and thats one of the reasons I'm not is I don't want anyone telling me what I can and can't do with my equiptment or telling me what shows I have to go to. If your not having fun why do it, as for our team we don't have team captians, everyone is equal, we are just a bunch of guy's and grils that like to go to shows and have fun and hang out. arent you on Pipo's team? Pipo is a great person and a cool guy, well I hope you will start competition again. If I can ever help let me know

Miguel A
05-19-2007, 11:27 PM
we are all for one and one for all, most of us will help anyone even if you are running against us. hell I have lent someone one of my amps so they could go agianst me, sorry your old teammates left you hanging, I'm not sponsored and thats one of the reasons I'm not is I don't want anyone telling me what I can and can't do with my equiptment or telling me what shows I have to go to. If your not having fun why do it, as for our team we don't have team captians, everyone is equal, we are just a bunch of guy's and grils that like to go to shows and have fun and hang out. arent you on Pipo's team? Pipo is a great person and a cool guy, well I hope you will start competition again. If I can ever help let me know

Yes I am on Pipo's Team, and yes he is cool as hell and a awsome person who has helped me alot during last yr thats y it was a easy choice to make when asked to join... my Teammates(which they were not my Teammates at the time)helped me out big time at Finals last yr thats what Freinds do for each other I understand what ur saying if ur not having fun then y go to a show......my job doesn't let me compete like I would like to but Bills has to be paid but wait till next yr it will all change,I will do as many as I can when I am home.... I will say that U have done alot with Henry with shows in central florida I congradulate u both on a job well done on bringing show closer to home just to bad I am not home to take advantage of the shows...Like I said this was not bashing just if u read between the lines u will read it like I did...hopefully I will see u in the lanes soon and good luck with the shows

Chuck
05-20-2007, 05:06 PM
In the end we're all Team Florida... Home of the loudest vehicles around! :eyebrow:

Miguel A
05-20-2007, 10:07 PM
just because we compete in the same State don't always mean that

shooter
05-21-2007, 06:14 AM
We are taking this to far... This is the TEAM DB UNIT FORUM.... If you have question on how you can join the team ask it. answer go to the website...
www.teamdbunit.com
not everyone will be asked to join the team. that doesn't mean we don't like you. we just have some guidelines that we follow.... db unit is the hottest thing out right now.... so please chill out and you know who i'm talking too... this will be my last post.. if you want to get ahold of me goto
www.southeastspl.com

Miguel A
05-21-2007, 03:35 PM
We are taking this to far... This is the TEAM DB UNIT FORUM.... If you have question on how you can join the team ask it. answer go to the website...
www.teamdbunit.com
not everyone will be asked to join the team. that doesn't mean we don't like you. we just have some guidelines that we follow.... db unit is the hottest thing out right now.... so please chill out and you know who i'm talking too... this will be my last post.. if you want to get ahold of me goto
www.southeastspl.com

I hope that it is not implying to me cause I take no orders not even from my own mother so I suggest the comment be addressed correctly....everyone has their 2 cents worth wether it is good or bad its up to the individule to figure that part out......... thats cool its the hottest thing out congrats on that part very well done....... but like I said if u read between the lines it was just said wrong thats all and if their is a problem with what I will be at the Dublin show and can get addressed to me in person

SplCompetitionsMike
05-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Look Miguel we get it you don't like our team or how it's run, thats your 2 cents, thats fine but how many times are you going to talk crap about our team? because it sounds like you are making this more of a bashing than just your 2 cents, look I don't talk crap about anyone or there team or the way they do things, its not my place to tell other people what they should and should not do, but I also will be in Dublin if you would like to talk in person, Shooter will be in California so he will not be there, if you have a problem with him take it up with him, if you don't like our team we are not going to lose any sleep over it, because everyone in the world knows you can't please everyone all the time.

g-man
05-21-2007, 10:14 PM

very well said bone. and may I add: I am part of the team and I still wonder if I do enough to deserve being a part. Thanx u guys!

dddddddbbbbbbbbbb uuuuuuunnnnnniiiittttttttttt

orangecounty
05-21-2007, 10:17 PM
so those DDs got you a 142????

SplCompetitionsMike
05-21-2007, 10:47 PM
G-man you do your part, but if you want to do more :pointnlaugh: I got this 1990 ranger that needs motor work, haha, but everyone thats on the team does there part and belongs on this team

g-man
05-21-2007, 11:22 PM
so those DDs got you a 142????

142.3!!:grin:

Miguel A
05-21-2007, 11:30 PM
Look Miguel we get it you don't like our team or how it's run, thats your 2 cents, thats fine but how many times are you going to talk crap about our team? because it sounds like you are making this more of a bashing than just your 2 cents, look I don't talk crap about anyone or there team or the way they do things, its not my place to tell other people what they should and should not do, but I also will be in Dublin if you would like to talk in person, Shooter will be in California so he will not be there, if you have a problem with him take it up with him, if you don't like our team we are not going to lose any sleep over it, because everyone in the world knows you can't please everyone all the time.

I never said I don't like ur Team at all. I been saying it from the start it was just said wrong nuttin else and by no means its bashing but I don't take orders when someone says chill thats y I said he needs to address who he is saying it to...... but yet the same way ur taking it the wrong..... I will take it up with Henry if he was talking to me that way......I think it could of been said a bit different the worthy part and let u know doesn't sound good together and most of all the bandwagon its either ur in or not in my point who would want to be part of a bandwagon but before someone thinks that I am talking crap then u must not really know me then I never say anything or comment unless I see something wrong and as a friend I gave my 2 cents but I guess friendship doesn't work that way with u guys... but by no means lose sleep over it cause I am not... till Dublin see u in the lanes

Bonecrusher
05-22-2007, 08:12 AM
This seems to be a hot subject right now, so ive been standing by to see the out come, and Im not surprised.

Team db Unit was started to bring a group of competitiors together for a purpose. Unity. Our team is new and we currently building a strong foundation in which WE feel is the best way to do it. We compete, share ideas and help one another on projects and in life. We are a family, no we may not see eye to eye on everything, but what family does.

Mr Aldiva u cannot comment on the way We choose to run OUR team. We would not dare tell you how to run yours. With the amount of members we have and are getting, there are persons out there that just want to be on the TEAM just because we are the hottest thing going right now. BANDWAGONEERS are not welcomed. PERIOD. This is OUR wish not those that are reading the fourum and think they know whats going on.

We are a team that is active in db Drag and IASCA, we compete, we travel to shows. We will NEVER demand that anyone attend every show, that would be crazy!

We are here to enjoy each others company and learn from one another, thats what teammates are about.

Whats going on right now is DRAMA. This is something that some people need to enjoy life.

Team db Units members are the only ones that make desisions on Team db Unit. PERIOD.

CJ

Miguel A
05-22-2007, 08:42 AM
This seems to be a hot subject right now, so ive been standing by to see the out come, and Im not surprised.

Team db Unit was started to bring a group of competitiors together for a purpose. Unity. Our team is new and we currently building a strong foundation in which WE feel is the best way to do it. We compete, share ideas and help one another on projects and in life. We are a family, no we may not see eye to eye on everything, but what family does.

Mr Aldiva u cannot comment on the way We choose to run OUR team. We would not dare tell you how to run yours. With the amount of members we have and are getting, there are persons out there that just want to be on the TEAM just because we are the hottest thing going right now. BANDWAGONEERS are not welcomed. PERIOD. This is OUR wish not those that are reading the fourum and think they know whats going on.

We are a team that is active in db Drag and IASCA, we compete, we travel to shows. We will NEVER demand that anyone attend every show, that would be crazy!

We are here to enjoy each others company and learn from one another, thats what teammates are about.

Whats going on right now is DRAMA. This is something that some people need to enjoy life.

Team db Units members are the only ones that make desisions on Team db Unit. PERIOD.

CJ
first of MR CJ if this Team can not take what other people have to say when things r said wrong then I guess I am the only 1 seeing it u know well enough that I only say things out of friendship but I guess when u have a Team some people forget they have Friends so I guess I will take it the way I read cause thats excactly the way ur Team is reading it.....like I said before I didn't forget who my friends r but I guess some do.......DB Unit can be run they way U guys run it I never said nuttin about it, just ur choice of words could of been different thats all and Drama I don't need and won't start,but like u guys said when I was attacking or didn't like ur Team. all I was trying to do is clear how u posted for future members thats all I give a crap who likes me or not..I will always be the same person I will help were I can even if ur in the same class U should know that already,but I guess not either..

SplCompetitionsMike
05-22-2007, 09:44 AM
Miguel thank you for your comments, please have a nice day, db unit this thread is dead, it is getting us no where, what has been said has been said, let us take the high road and not post anything else after me.:nono:

Bonecrusher
05-22-2007, 09:50 AM
POST!!!........hahahahaha, i got the last word!!!

SplCompetitionsMike
05-22-2007, 10:13 AM
:pointnlaugh: :cussing: :crazy2: :nono:

SoldierBoy
05-22-2007, 10:44 AM
:banghead3: :banghead3: :banghead3: :banghead3: :doit: :doit: :doit: :doit: :banghead3:

SplCompetitionsMike
05-22-2007, 12:30 PM
ok guys:cussing: stop:nono:

Back Yard Custom's
05-22-2007, 01:18 PM
wow what did i miss while i was gone all weekend lol