: Why the negativity...?

J B M
06-03-2007, 08:37 AM
It's been brought to my attention that some of the floridaspl.com people (and they know who they are) have been bad mouthing southeastspl.com, so I'm here to set the record straight on everything.

For one thing, I'm sure most of you registered members have no idea that this site was originally made by ME, even though there is someone out there claiming the site as HIS, when he had nothing to do with the original site being started! Casey owned the domain name and I approached him with the idea of making this site for you guys and making a good site for everyone, so I went to work and created the original site. Mike has since made the main page much better though (Good job Mike). I wanted to promote the shops that held events for all of us, and promote all of the teams and competitors here in florida, and the site took off pretty quick. Now I'm not one to self promote and I don't want to say that if it weren't for me, that this site wouldn't exist, because who knows what would have happened had I not made the original floridaspl.com website for Casey, but I don't like when I hear from several people that my new site is being bad mouthed by some people on here, for no reason, especially when they don't know the whole story.

Also, to let you all know, I even approached Casey with the opportunity to offer free car audio gear to you guys in exchange for putting a small advertising banner on the main page, and rather than them saying "Yeah let's give our members some free stuff", they said "no, we would rather have cash". Well I decided that instead of trying to make a few bucks off the backs of the competitors and members, that I would foot the bill for my new site and help promote the teams, individual competitors, shops and manufacturers in order to bring everyone a good site with free stuff. We are working very hard, and have already brought in numerous manufacturers to offer free stuff at our site, and never once have we posted anything negative in our forum about floridaspl, so to hear that we are being bad mouthed...well it sucks and I'm sorry to see that this is the thanks I get.

Even after all of this, you won't see me bad mouthing floridaspl.com on my new site because I won't stoop to that level, but I will say this...our site is going to be bringing some huge new stuff to the competitors here in the southeast and hopefully we'll see some of you there.

Hopefully this post won't be deleted because I think everyone should know the truth, and again, everyone is always welcome at our new site, so I hope to see some of you there.

tru
06-03-2007, 09:21 AM
guess i missed the negativity...good luck with your site

CBFryman
06-03-2007, 09:31 AM
Internet badmouthing from E-badasses.

I havent seen it on here but if I do I'll direct them to this thread.

orangecounty
06-03-2007, 09:32 AM
i was think the same thing i havent seen nor heard anything bad yet... but what do i knwo im only oc

orangecounty
06-03-2007, 09:36 AM
to be honest tho the ppl on that site are mostly the ppl from here.. so why would they talk shyt ???

J B M
06-03-2007, 10:09 AM
That's what I thought, and that's why it surprised me. I haven't been here alot lately because I've been busy with the other site, so I haven't been reading alot of the threads...but I've had several people come over and tell me.

Hopefully it's not true, because I haven't had anything bad to say about floridaspl...why would I...I'm the one who originally made the site.

Anyway...I think I was diplomatic in my post above and I tried to not bash anyone by name or bash the site, so hopefully nobody will think that I'm out to bash floridaspl.

slim_thug
06-03-2007, 11:05 AM
the more sites about what we all love the better. good luck with the site, I'm going to check it out right now!

Chuck
06-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Ive never been to that site but Ill definately check it out. If they talk **** time to bring that pimp hand back into the picture.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

J B M
06-03-2007, 11:29 AM
the more sites about what we all love the better. good luck with the site, I'm going to check it out right now!

That was exactly the reason for making the new site. I'm glad some people understand.

slim_thug
06-03-2007, 11:33 AM
There's no Team db Unit on there...wtf???
Regardless, looks like a good site!

CalusaCustomConcepts
06-03-2007, 11:37 AM
It's been brought to my attention that some of the floridaspl.com people (and they know who they are) have been bad mouthing southeastspl.com, so I'm here to set the record straight on everything.

For one thing, I'm sure most of you registered members have no idea that this site was originally made by ME, even though there is someone out there claiming the site as HIS, when he had nothing to do with the original site being started! Casey owned the domain name and I approached him with the idea of making this site for you guys and making a good site for everyone, so I went to work and created the original site. Mike has since made the main page much better though (Good job Mike). I wanted to promote the shops that held events for all of us, and promote all of the teams and competitors here in florida, and the site took off pretty quick. Now I'm not one to self promote and I don't want to say that if it weren't for me, that this site wouldn't exist, because who knows what would have happened had I not made the original floridaspl.com website for Casey, but I don't like when I hear from several people that my new site is being bad mouthed by some people on here, for no reason, especially when they don't know the whole story.

Also, to let you all know, I even approached Casey with the opportunity to offer free car audio gear to you guys in exchange for putting a small advertising banner on the main page, and rather than them saying "Yeah let's give our members some free stuff", they said "no, we would rather have cash". Well I decided that instead of trying to make a few bucks off the backs of the competitors and members, that I would foot the bill for my new site and help promote the teams, individual competitors, shops and manufacturers in order to bring everyone a good site with free stuff. We are working very hard, and have already brought in numerous manufacturers to offer free stuff at our site, and never once have we posted anything negative in our forum about floridaspl, so to hear that we are being bad mouthed...well it sucks and I'm sorry to see that this is the thanks I get.

Even after all of this, you won't see me bad mouthing floridaspl.com on my new site because I won't stoop to that level, but I will say this...our site is going to be bringing some huge new stuff to the competitors here in the southeast and hopefully we'll see some of you there.

Hopefully this post won't be deleted because I think everyone should know the truth, and again, everyone is always welcome at our new site, so I hope to see some of you there.

This post is 'bad mouthing' people from here. You are specifically thinking of certain people, because you said "they know who they are."

Question #1- Who is the mystery person that is claiming the site is "his"?

Question #2- Where are the POSTS where someone is "bad Mouthing" your site? There aren't any, because we don't tolerate posts like this one.

Question #3- So, since "they" turned your idea down, "they" must want to " make a few bucks off the backs of the competitors and members"? Are you saying the the owners of this site are greedy pigs who wish to make money off of the "competitors and members"?

Question #4- So now that you've "bad mouthed" members of this site, on this site, do you feel happy to be able to use this forum to promote your site and make the owners look like they don't want to benefit the car audio community? Are you proud that you just tried to make yourself look like the people's champion at the expense of this site's owners, on their site?

Question #4- What's going on John? You titled your post "Why the negativity?" So that's my question to you. Why the negativity John?

orangecounty
06-03-2007, 11:43 AM
well that looks liek a burn.... i wasnt gettin into all that detail

KickinAudio
06-03-2007, 11:44 AM
JBM,

I have no idea who you're directing this towards, but I'd approach them directly instead of being so broad. We're not here to "make a buck" off of competitors like you say. No one has any clue how much time and money Buzz and I spend on this site. I'm sorry you have that impression of us.

And "Mike" did not make the current main page.

J B M
06-03-2007, 12:04 PM
This post is 'bad mouthing' people from here. You are specifically thinking of certain people, because you said "they know who they are."

Question #1- Who is the mystery person that is claiming the site is "his"?
I never wanted to name any names, all I wanted to do was let people on here know that after all the hard work I did for this site, I didn't appreciate the badmouthing. And if you read the rest of the thread, I specifically noted that I haven't been reading all the posts because I was busy with the other site, so I didn't know for sure if it was going on, and that I didn't want to bash any one person, and I said hopefully I was wrong.

Question #2- Where are the POSTS where someone is "bad Mouthing" your site? There aren't any, because we don't tolerate posts like this one.
Please refer to my first answer

Question #3- So, since "they" turned your idea down, "they" must want to " make a few bucks off the backs of the competitors and members"? Are you saying the the owners of this site are greedy pigs who wish to make money off of the "competitors and members"?
I never called anyone a greedy pig and I didn't say you wanted to make money of the backs of competitors, what I said was that we didn't, and yeah maybe it did give the impression that you are, and I'll apologize for that. I was simply suggesting that our site didn't want to make any money of the members, but rather give away free stuff to them because we know how expensive this game is, and that we had manufacturers lined up to do just that, but it was turned down. I don't know why it was turned down, and it's really none of my business...but I wanted everyone to know that we are trying to bring in the manufacturers and ultimately help the members.

Question #4- So now that you've "bad mouthed" members of this site, on this site, do you feel happy to be able to use this forum to promote your site and make the owners look like they don't want to benefit the car audio community? Are you proud that you just tried to make yourself look like the people's champion at the expense of this site's owners, on their site?
I specifically said "I hope I'm wrong" and if I am, I would have no problem saying I was wrong and apologize. I'm not out to promote the new site on here...I made one mention of it, and I've never come on here trying to promote it.

Question #4- What's going on John? You titled your post "Why the negativity?" So that's my question to you. Why the negativity John?
I came on here to reply to what people said was going on over here by you and casey and to be honest, I didn't like hearing that from several people. I've never said a single thing bad about this site. I even said thank you to you when you posted a few weeks ago about the new site. I told you what I though at the jacksonville show and that's where I left it...but when people come and say that you're talking bad about my site for no reason, it made me mad. I'm glad floridaspl.com is doing well, because I can look back and say that I'm glad I had a big part of that, so take that for what it's worth.

J B M
06-03-2007, 12:09 PM
JBM,

I have no idea who you're directing this towards, but I'd approach them directly instead of being so broad. We're not here to "make a buck" off of competitors like you say. No one has any clue how much time and money Buzz and I spend on this site. I'm sorry you have that impression of us.

And "Mike" did not make the current main page.

Casey...I have nothing bad to say about you guys. I have not posted one negative thing about you, buzz or this site before today...but I got tired of hearing from other members that you guys were talking ish about me and my site. I've already said that I would have no problem apologizing if I was wrong and despite everything I would still not post anything negative on our new site about you. I'm glad floridaspl is doing great...it means the hard work you and I put in was worth it, and it'll continue to grow.

KickinAudio
06-03-2007, 12:13 PM
I came on here to reply to what people said was going on over here by you and casey and to be honest, I didn't like hearing that from several people.

Good luck finding that here, it doesn't exist. Sounds like you're going off of hearsay.

And you have both of our phone numbers if you have any questions...

J B M
06-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Good luck finding that here, it doesn't exist. Sounds like you're going off of hearsay.

And you have both of our phone numbers if you have any questions...

You're right, I was, but after 4 people had come and told me, I figured it was no longer hearsay. Anyway, you know, or at least I think you know, that I wouldn't blatently come on here and bash you guys or the site. If one person told you, you shrug it off, if 2 people you start to think, if 3 people tell you, you start to get mad and think it's got to be true...but after 4 people in just the last 3 days, I think every one of us would think the same thing.

I apologize if I was wrong. I'm glad I'm wrong because I didn't want any hard feelings between us.

CalusaCustomConcepts
06-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Maybe you're not wrong.
You're right, I was, but after 4 people had come and told me, I figured it was no longer hearsay. Anyway, you know, or at least I think you know, that I wouldn't blatently come on here and bash you guys or the site. If one person told you, you shrug it off, if 2 people you start to think, if 3 people tell you, you start to get mad and think it's got to be true...but after 4 people in just the last 3 days, I think every one of us would think the same thing.

If you have 4 people telling you that we're talking bad about your site, then we must be.

Are you calling us liars?

I apologize if I was wrong. I'm glad I'm wrong because I didn't want any hard feelings between us.

Or are you apologizing because you're wrong?

Which one is it?

orangecounty
06-03-2007, 01:53 PM
well i look at itlike this is he can find a thread that we talked about his site in then fine other wise end it because i havent seen and no one else has seem anyone talk bad about his site.....

J B M
06-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Maybe you're not wrong.

If you have 4 people telling you that we're talking bad about your site, then we must be.

Are you calling us liars?

Or are you apologizing because you're wrong?

Which one is it?

Okay so what was said in the moderator channel Buzz...? :confused: If you want to put it like that, then I think you know the answer already.

TechSys
06-03-2007, 02:12 PM
There is no need for site bashing here, there, or any other place. That's childish stuff and I think we're all adults here (or darn close to it). There is room enough for both sites (and more) on the internet. As mentioned by slim_thug, the more sites we have promoting what we do the better. Hell, I want to do JaxSPL.. hehe. (Wish I had the finances and time to do it right now).

Kasey, John, Buzz. This site as well as SoutheEastSPL are great. Don't let the possible rumors ruin the friendship (or possible friendship) between everybody. That is not is what is needed in the SPL world.

I hope this post makes some sense, I am half asleep and half in major pain (back is out again)

CalusaCustomConcepts
06-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Are you kidding me? You're worried about what was said in this topic:

Title: JBM is looking to compete with us….

http://www.southeastspl.com/

Frontpage and no budget won't go very far.

Buzz, what is up with Pipo? Can you call him??

I see they have their "temporary" forum up. Their "new servers" will be ready in July.

I wonder how long this is going to last with some of these people double posting on both forums. I see Shooter and Lawyerboy are posting over there.

People are people. They will play the fence as long as they can.

I'm going to EVERY show that I can to boost attendance to OUR site.

I believe in what we've got. Let's make this site BLOW UP!!!!

Competition is good though, it's been making me work more on the site.

Wonder how long until their myspace page is up.. :rolleyes2:

They wont get too far with their moderator section being viewable by the public.

lol yea I notice that. Or the fact that everyone is a mod there.

I've been avoiding going there, just to keep the hit count down.

I must say that standing back looking from both sides this whole thing is becoming far too personal.....

What does that mean Mike? Are we not handling it correctly?

It is being handled properly, that was not really what I wanted my statement to be taken as.

Whether you two are willing to admit it or not....the team forums are the root of all of this. They were a good idea at the time but now it seems to me that it allows those four teams and their members to feel "elite" and it makes others feel alienated. Ive talked to people that are members of the teams that have a section here and ive spoken to people that are not members of the teams that have a section here, Ive spoke to teams that want/ed a section here and teams that want no part of a section anywhere.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe I need some sleep (thats not a maybe...lol) it just seems to me that this is far too much drama for a lil' ole website for some Florida boys that just want to be loud.

I'm just looking to do the best we can. I'm always willing to take in a new opinion if it will open my eyes. Thanks for your unbiased opinion.

What bothers me most is not knowing who is upset. No one has talked to me about this. If I could make everyone happy I would do my best to.

But this is what people do. No matter what color, language, location, people create drama. I knew we would have some. I just didn't know how much, or who from.

It sux this is the situation, but it is what it is, so we have to move forward in the best way we can.

If you EVER see something we can do better, PLEASE speak up.

There are 3 moderators on this site: Casey, Mike, and me.

There are two owners: Casey and me.

Casey owns the domain name, and I DUMP money and time into this whole concept. I believe in what we have, and i want it to grow to benefit the WHOLE scene.

If you think anything was said in the above post that is offensive, then let's hear it.

Straight up, you didn't like OUR response for your idea, and you went to start a competitive site. I think it's great. You can see where Casey said it makes him motivated. There are thousands of successful businesses that were started for the same reasons.

Do you think Burger King doesn't want to stay on top of what McDonald's is doing? Do you think Addidas isn't curious about what's going on at Nike?

We own this site, and we want to do the best we can. We think there is enough room in the market for more than just the two of us, so we even posted (as you pointed out and thanked us) that you were up and running on OUR site.

If you think business brainstorming concerning our competition is "bad mouthing" then you are sadly mistaken.

there is someone out there claiming the site as HIS, when he had nothing to do with the original site being started!

That statement is directly aimed at ME! I am the owner of this site. My partner is Casey Sullivan. WE own the site, therefore It's MY site. I do claim to own it because I DO.

When you helped Casey to desing the original site, I was a member. In December I approached Casey about helping the site with MY money. He agreed, and we designed a business plan. Casey took on the site designing/maintaining.

I'm sorry if you feel hurt by a lack of appreciation for your original input. Nobody here has had anything negative to say about your status as an originator of this site.

We've purchased a new forum, tons of plugins, and thousands of dollars worth of merchandise.

It's not fair for you to come on here and bash us for info that you think is agressive and not approach us directly.

It seems to me that you have a sense of entitlement about your status as the original site designer. Yes, you helped Casey out over a year ago. So what?

Yes, you created a competing site. So what?

Nobody here hates you John.

If you owned a jewlery store and one of your employees asked you to set up a relationship with a jewelry supplier to give away free jewelry to your customers, and you told him, "No." Then he goes out and opens a jewelry store across the street giving away jewelry, wouldn't you consider it an aggressive act?

Would you put a sign up at your store telling everyone that he was accross the street and in business?

That's just what we did in OUR forum.

Fact: We OWN the site. We discuss how to run the site in our moderator forum.

How you got that info isn't important. What is important is that we work on OUR site to help us grow.

We wish you the best of luck. We hope you do well. But don't come over here creating drama and calling us out on our business practices.

We'll do what we want because it's ours. You can do the same with yours.

But I PROMISE you we will NEVER come over there and call you out on anything that you say or do.

KickinAudio
06-03-2007, 02:53 PM
We've purchased a new forum, tons of plugins, and thousands of dollars worth of merchandise.

It's not fair for you to come on here and bash us for info that you think is agressive and not approach us directly.

It seems to me that you have a sense of entitlement about your status as the original site designer. Yes, you helped Casey out over a year ago. So what?

Yes, you created a competing site. So what?

Nobody here hates you John.

x1000

CBFryman
06-03-2007, 04:16 PM
wow.

CalusaCustomConcepts
06-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I know.....

J B M
06-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Okay...well since I posted out of anger, and struck such a cord with everyone, I'd like to take a moment and say that no matter what was said, I hold no hard feelings toward anyone on here and I apologize for coming on your forum and calling you all out. I think you guys know that it's not like me to do that. I'm actually glad it's all aired out now though, because I don't want you guys thinking that we're going to be bashing you on our site, or trying to steal your members and now I know you all aren't out to bash us either.

Keep up the good work and see you all in 'Bama Baby!

XtremeDisturbance-Matt
06-03-2007, 05:32 PM
i don't understand why you all would even say anything about his website. it isn't even no where near being done and you all are saying it wont make it that far. it really makes me mad that you all would even say something like that.

matrxx dude
06-03-2007, 08:47 PM
hell i like both forums,i visit each daily.

Team XD Tony
06-03-2007, 09:20 PM
i don't understand why you all would even say anything about his website. it isn't even no where near being done and you all are saying it wont make it that far. it really makes me mad that you all would even say something like that.

ummm yep x2

Bonecrusher
06-04-2007, 06:08 PM
This leaves such a bad taste in my mouth, hearing about whats going on. We all here, are family, i remember when this site had 48 registered members and only 10 people posted, it has grown leaps and bounds from just a year ago. Im disappointed on how floridaspl.com staff have let out information that should have stayed behind closed doors. "WE" meaning registered members should have not read what was said in a private chat between MODS, but since we are now privy to PARTS of that conversation, im bothered by the way business was handled. ENd RaNT.

matrxx dude
06-04-2007, 06:10 PM
well said bone

CBFryman
06-04-2007, 07:05 PM
I feel that even if Casey and Buzz where in it to make money, who cares, any profit they may make from what they do is well deserved considering what they put into this site. Some people just dont appreciate that.

Pipo
06-05-2007, 08:34 AM
I see my name metion in the moderator channel, what's up with that?

Is funny I been competing for a while now and this year is the worst year on competitors been jack asses. I never seen more drama, more people thinking they are better than others, new teams thinking they can walking tall like they are the...., newbies been disrespectful to veteran, people that never accomplish nothing in Db Drag thinking they know it all and so much more than that's one of the reasons I rather stay home than go to a show. You know I remember when there was no teams everyone got alone so good I'm really thinking about just getting rid of my Team name just because I think it might be the best and I won't be on nobody mouth.

Those are my .02 and is what I really see in my own eyes....

XtremeDisturbance-Matt
06-05-2007, 08:34 AM
they had no right at all to talk about his website like that. if this person was a complete stranger who started another website i can see them talking about it but you all know john very well so why would you even say a word about what he's doing.

KickinAudio
06-05-2007, 08:45 AM
I see my name metion in the moderator channel, what's up with that?

I cannot find anything, what exactly are you talking about?

Pipo
06-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickinAudio
Frontpage and no budget won't go very far.

Buzz, what is up with Pipo? Can you call him??

KickinAudio
06-05-2007, 09:59 AM
How is that saying anything negative about you? I sent you a PM weeks ago asking for your number, and you never responded.

CalusaCustomConcepts
06-05-2007, 11:02 AM
they had no right at all to talk about his website like that. if this person was a complete stranger who started another website i can see them talking about it but you all know john very well so why would you even say a word about what he's doing.

Matt & Tony,

You're not taking into account that John started his website in spite of us because we wouldn't do what he wanted us to do. We were hurt by his anger against us. We responded poorly (in private) by not having support for it initially(literally the day it was up). Ultimately, we decided that we needed to show support (we posted an announcement on here), and that's all we've done since.

This conversation was conducted weeks ago. It's been a dead post in the Mod channel for awhile. It was dug up by someone telling John that we were saying bad things about him.

Bone said it right. It's our business what we talk about in the mod channel. It's almost always something about improving the site. We're not the kind of guys who talk about people negatively behind their backs. People that know us, know that.

I appreciate you questioning what you think you see. But it was our initial reaction to his aggression, not our eventual position.

CalusaCustomConcepts
06-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Pipo,

If I remember correctly, Casey was wondering what you meant when you posted this:
great a new site...let's hope favoritism is off limits there....

He was concerned that you were not happy with this site. As you can see in the discussion, we want people to be happy with communicating on here. If someone is unhappy, and they don't tell us, how can we make the neccessary changes to the site?

It apprears that Mike was right when he said that the Team Forums created controversy. We made a decision to allow ANY organized team to use this site as their official forum. I guess some people are unhappy with that.

I'm not sure what we can do. I think that the teams that use this site are positive about being here. If someone is not approving of that circumstance, they need to contact either me or Casey and voice their opinion.

Ultimately, we are glad to be able to offer this site to the southeast US. We work very hard at improving how it is organized and run. If anyone wants changes we are open to a discussion.

orangecounty
06-05-2007, 12:54 PM
wow theres way to much bs.. thats why i left ROE...

orangecounty
06-05-2007, 12:55 PM
i dont remeber anyone really talkin about john till he posted this thread....... so what are you guys talkin about

Pipo
06-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Did I say it was negative? dam guys you really have a hard time understanding people in the forum....I was just asking "why"

Pipo
06-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Pipo,

It apprears that Mike was right when he said that the Team Forums created controversy. We made a decision to allow ANY organized team to use this site as their official forum. I guess some people are unhappy with that.

Maybe you should have listen to Mike then:rolleyes2:

SplCompetitionsMike
06-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Pipo I for one have never disrespected you or your team nor do I feel like I'm better than anyone else and I'm not about the drama thats on the forums, I thought the team forums were a good idea, because it gives your team a place to discuss team stuff, like meetings and other team activites. team db Unit is like every other team, we have a member or 2 that lack good people skills, not every member on every team is going to act right 100% of the time, we are all only human, people will be people, if anyone on our team has upset you I'm sure they did not do it on purpose, hell if you tell me who on our team is causing problems I would be more than happy to speak to them, Pipo the bottom line is don't let some *****hole stop you from doing what you love to do, I respect you and think you are one cool dude, but don't stop competiting because of a few bad apples, don't give them the satisfaction bro, you have come too far, I try to lead by example, some will get it some will not, for those that don't I can't help that but I'm not going to quit doing what I do all I can do is hope they grow up. I love competing and holding shows, Pipo call me 863-221-4189

SplCompetitionsMike
06-06-2007, 07:04 PM
oh by the way I will post on both forums until I get tired of the bs, we are all suppost to be building up our sport not tearing it down. one site good 2 sites much better can't we all just get along or at least respect our sport enough to keep our bs to ourselves and not run anyone off ? there is enough crap in the world without us adding more, I would like to think I have friends on both sides of this and hope to keep it that way. but maybe I just think everyone likes me anyway that's my 2 cent,

shaven99ranger
06-06-2007, 07:12 PM
oh by the way I will post on both forums until I get tired of the bs, we are all suppost to be building up our sport not tearing it down. one site good 2 sites much better can't we all just get along or at least respect our sport enough to keep our bs to ourselves and not run anyone off ? there is enough crap in the world without us adding more, I would like to think I have friends on both sides of this and hope to keep it that way. but maybe I just think everyone likes me anyway that's my 2 cent,

I like you Mike!

Chuck
06-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Both of you guys are cool dudes.

Pipo, dont quit competing. You're one of the coolest dudes to talk to at the shows. What would we do if that little red/cream Nissan wasnt there holdin down the 150 class? :confused:

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

CalusaCustomConcepts
06-06-2007, 09:59 PM
I like you Mike!

I don't. Go away.:eek:

orangecounty
06-06-2007, 10:31 PM
wow idk but i hope i havent said anything to upset anyone.. i wasnt tryin to piss anyone off.. i just think this whole thing was stupid about he fightin thats all ... if i have pissed anyone off sry

SplCompetitionsMike
06-07-2007, 08:23 AM
I like you Mike!

thanks Carlton, well at least one person likes me

CBFryman
06-07-2007, 08:33 AM
I love...lamp.

Pipo
06-07-2007, 11:34 AM
I understand what you mean Mike but the way I see it is very simple and I don't care who going get mad or not. But honesly if you and the people with the idea on doing a TEAM forum kind of knew it was going to be a little problem then maybe the right way to do it was to get in touch of the guys that run the teams by PM and get with all of them and come out with all the TEAM at the same time so that way people like me and the rest that were not in that list on day one would not see a little or a lot of favoritism. That's the way I saw it and others too but again is just me been honest in the forum and saying out loud.

But then again I started talking to someone last night and I think I see were everything went wrong with all this drama in Florida. This has started since Florida had there own forum not to be mean or nothing but when I started competing there was never any drama around and if there was everyone kept it between themselves but you never saw things like now.

But again I got no problems with no one because when I go to shows I talk to everyone around me and if anyone is offended by what I said then sorry is the truth of what I see.

I'll be in Carlos shows and maybe State finals just because I enjoy those shows and Carlos is my friend but other than that I'll be home watching TV or riding jetski...

SplCompetitionsMike
06-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Pipo I agree, I think it could have been handled better, but you have to remember this is a new thing and not everything goes right the first time, people make mistakes, bro, but if db unit having their own spot causes this many problems I will ask Casey to remove it, the bottom line is no matter what team you are on its you sportsmanship and personality that people will remember you by. Pipo you are always welcome anywhere I am my friend, and Carlos is one cool dude, well see you at a show

Pipo you forgot to say "and taking care of the new baby"

SweetSPL
06-07-2007, 07:16 PM
:bye: hi pipo! :P

Pipo
06-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Hello

KickinAudio
06-08-2007, 07:00 PM
There are multiple teams in Florida, and I see their forums as an easy form of communication, a centralized place that has all of the shows on the calendar, involved shops, etc.

The teams seem to agree, I've had no complaints.

Miguel A
06-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I'll be home watching TV or riding jetski...

you do that anyways u never answer ur phone when I call:crazy2: you need to be building something be creative like build the box for my rig for 3 15's now that is being creative:eyebrow:

Pipo
06-09-2007, 10:49 AM
you do that anyways u never answer ur phone when I call:crazy2: you need to be building something be creative like build the box for my rig for 3 15's now that is being creative:eyebrow:

You haven't call me this week dawg:confused: and you know I don't build boxes specially in my house, I hate wood dust:cussing:

But don't worry I'll be working hard this week on the new amp rack it looks like vacation time will be over soon:banana:

CalusaCustomConcepts
06-10-2007, 02:24 AM
Problem solved. John and I had enough of each other's crap, so we decided to duke it out. That guy hits hard......

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/FloridaSPL/9%20June%202007%20Ozark/P1010075.jpg

Bonecrusher
06-10-2007, 06:08 AM
Perfect Pic Guys. Good to see that things are they way they are suppose to be. You guys are KOOL KATS!!

maxpl
06-10-2007, 08:00 AM
Problem solved. John and I had enough of each other's crap, so we decided to duke it out. That guy hits hard......

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/FloridaSPL/9%20June%202007%20Ozark/P1010075.jpg

i vote for the guy in the white shirt....................:pointnlaugh:

xmax-1
06-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Whoa....................when was that taken? Looks like Alabama show (Wal-Mart).

Too much BS guys, Hell, I like both sites. Too bad I don't get much time on either anymore.

Curtray1
06-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Buzz's beard cushioned the punch !!

Most Hated
06-14-2007, 08:33 PM
That's what we like to call...

Sound Volume