Jim...............
08-22-2006, 06:34 PM
I just herd from Step...... Tell me it isn't true :(

Bonecrusher
08-22-2006, 08:34 PM
whats not true? :shock:

J B M
08-22-2006, 09:29 PM
It's still up in the air. If I can find something for a low enough price, I can still probably squeeze enough for finals...if I can't find something for a low enough price, I just can't afford to go. I have to close on my house in october also, and that's more important to me then a trip to finals.

Bonecrusher
08-22-2006, 10:12 PM
I can help with the Hotel, Ive got 3 Rooms. It wouldnt be the same with out you. :?

Pipo
08-23-2006, 08:04 AM
Like I say call me dawg.

J B M
08-23-2006, 02:45 PM
Thanks alot everybody, but I just want to say that it's not something serious, I just have to replace something in my setup and with my budget for finals I just don't have enough money to replace it when I have to fork out 30K to close on my house in october.

Most of you already knew that after this year I had planned on leaving the sport anyway, so I was figuring I would just call it quits now instead of after finals, but I got a bunch of calls from you all offering to help me out and it looks like I'll still be going.

As far as the website goes, I have just been putting in alot of hours at work lately and didn't think I would have the time anymore to keep it updated...but since it only needs to be updated a couple of times a month, I will continue to update it.

[/b]

Pipo
08-23-2006, 02:54 PM
If you need something you got my number I see what I can do buddy...at least if you retire do it after WF that way you can feel good that you were there one last time getting drunk with you Florida BoyZ :lol:

Miguel A
08-23-2006, 09:33 PM
If you need something you got my number I see what I can do buddy...at least if you retire do it after WF that way you can feel good that you were there one last time getting drunk with you Florida BoyZ :lol:
Wow John i agree with Pipo if ur going to leave the sport go out with a bang I say bass race it @ Finals all kidding aside I dunno what to say but thanx for the good times and laughs we had especially all the advise u gave me thanx again and what Bone said it will not be the same without u there :shock: :shock:

Excessive Amperage
08-31-2006, 11:23 AM
Hey John,
Man, I have not heard from you in a while. You must be working a lot. We can set up a fund raiser for you so you can get the $ for your new gear. I will donate a custom built alternator for the winners vehicle. You can sell tickets or something. Let me know what I can do to help. Hit me back when you get time, I sent a couple of emails in the past few days. Take care man,
Nate

KickinAudio
09-01-2006, 01:06 PM
damn, I would have made it to finals if I had a raffle lol!

Excessive Amperage
09-05-2006, 11:37 AM
damn, I would have made it to finals if I had a raffle lol!

I would have tried to do something for you. John was one of my first customers and has gotten a few alternators from me. He has been a great to help to me and the business, with doing the website for me especially. I am going to miss him being in the competitions, it wont be the same without him being a part of it. Hopefully he will kick some *** at world finals and go out big !