Congratulations [Archive] - FloridaSPL

: Congratulations

Team T&E Curtis
07-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Congrats Team T&E.. Show went very well very proud of everyone..

Trtlspl
07-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Awesome, anyone got any numbers??

Team T&E
07-10-2007, 09:32 AM
great job everyone,the team pulled it together. 6 new state records with the car show king and ivan just blew his old record great job ivan.

Team T&E Curtis
07-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Great Job Ivan.. Congrats...

Miguel A
07-10-2007, 01:21 PM
great job everyone,the team pulled it together. 6 new state records with the car show king and ivan just blew his old record great job ivan.

is this Ivan from Hialeah with the silver crx?

Team T&E
07-10-2007, 02:02 PM
congradulations to chad he is our newest member in team unfinished business he deserves it, ivan,jose and me welcome you chad.

Con10sUndrPresr
07-10-2007, 03:10 PM
is this Ivan from Hialeah with the silver crx?

It is Ivan that broke the record,but not ivan posting the comment not sure what you were asking. Thanks, for the welcome Team T&E!!

TEAM T&E PIZZLE
07-11-2007, 07:14 AM
Great Job At The Show Guys! We Definitely Made An Impression. Go Team T&e!!

SplCompetitionsMike
07-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Chad, Ivan & Jose I hope to see you guys at IASCA World finals if not before, Chad I know Ivan & Jose don't come on here so tell them me and the wife said hello.

Team T&E
07-12-2007, 12:24 PM
here is the break down so poeple know. we started in 2003 as team southern shockwave Jose stock3,Ivan adv1,fabian adv2,and me eddie adv3 witch i moved to ultimate2 or extreme as some may call it. me and fabian droped under the radar for most of 2005 and 2006 but the team is comeing back under team unfinished business because we have some (unfinished business) to take care of with the addition of our newest member chad ,many have tried to roll with us but only the best can. we have a differant way of conducting our self's and that shows in the lanes we look for respect and give respect and our goal is to be one of the loudest teams in the sport. I have always run in the bigger classes that is why i perchased the van i have a reputation and i aim to keep that rep if you don't know me or remember me you will.

Team T&E
07-12-2007, 12:32 PM
I also formed Team T&E as a smaller affiliateed team for my shop. when I log on it is under Team T&E that is me eddie so everyone knows I tried to stay out becuse I am Team unfinished business but there were to many questions so there you have it as stroker fan put it (I'm not one to sleep on he knows what he's doing).