success! [Archive] - FloridaSPL

: success!

Snoopy
09-11-2009, 07:45 PM
:grin: I did it i just add it my modify Eq to drive 3500w into 15hz-25hz on my 2X10" and i can make my windows flex you don't need to get all close to notice yes only 2 10" 1 amp and no special box design and my windows flex all of them specially the front and you can feel the pressure when you stand on the window or the door open :grin: goal 1 was a success! now i just need a place to add the Eq lol but i have an idea i am going to take some pics today and post them.:grin:

kyleracer25
09-11-2009, 08:10 PM
videos!! :)

Snoopy
09-11-2009, 08:14 PM
videos!! :)

i know man! ama ask my gf for camara she has a good one that doesnt sound nasty its awsome! :grin:

kyleracer25
09-11-2009, 08:16 PM
lmfao sweet sweet

Snoopy
09-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Update:

Well am done pics of it tomorrow night came on me but a little of what happen was:

-well i add my EQ it use to have 45-100hz when i got it but yesterday i finish changing the chips now its rate 15-25Hz sweet right?

-then i disable the filters on my amp so i can allowed my Eq to drive the output not my amp so its 3500w@1omh@15-25Hz more sweet right?

-finally i use the knobs on my Eq to control the frequency and drop it or set it flat it only (apply's to the Sub output not the front or rear outputs of the EQ)

-after i work on mids and high use my 2 channel amp to give it the boost and have my Eq doing the work i made the ground little better inside the Eq so i don't get that buzz when ur not playing anything and i get 0% engine noise sweet right? 2 fronts 2 rear and one center and my Eq has a center output and surround sound so it sound awesome i have simple speakers 5x7 legacy nothing special but with couple moves here and there they sound like 400$ set of speakers good job snoopy =).