Advertising In Your Signature - Page 2 - FloridaSPL
FloridaSPL

Go Back   FloridaSPL > Lobby > FloridaSPL.com Discussion

Old 09-25-2012, 07:51 AM   #11
123trnef
FloridaSPL Addict

True. True. 33 of those are members. I feel as if I started Somethjng here, I was just saying there doesn't seem to be as many ppl participating as when I first join, and was reading.
123trnef is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2012, 08:11 AM   #12
naughtyca
FloridaSPL Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandeShop View Post
It's what happens when they are focused on making this a business instead of a forum.
A lot of people will probably drop their upgraded 25/year if they cannot even rep the subs they carry, which i think will lose more revenue for the site.

just my 2 cents

Old 09-25-2012, 08:28 AM   #13
EpicenterDesigns
Fiberglass Fabrication
FloridaSPL Addict

Send a message via AIM to EpicenterDesigns Send a message via MSN to EpicenterDesigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123trnef View Post
This is prolly why there's only 50 ppl on Flspl at a time.... And that's max!

It is a small localized forum. It caters more towards 1 passion of the users life and it will always be a small user based forum.

Quote:
Yeah but that's not daily, I was talking about daily before. Tampa racing, just using them as another forum example has 266 participating daily.

Tampa Racing caters to a totally different market. It has audio forums there, but they are sparatic and most of the time people just post their junk for sale in every section. It sucked there unless you like The Fast and The Furious. IMO

Quote:
True. True. 33 of those are members. I feel as if I started Somethjng here, I was just saying there doesn't seem to be as many ppl participating as when I first join, and was reading.

Many people will move on, retire, or just take a hiatus for a little while. Then you always get an influx of noobs and usually they weed themselves out with stupidity. It comes and goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyca View Post
A lot of people will probably drop their upgraded 25/year if they cannot even rep the subs they carry, which i think will lose more revenue for the site.

just my 2 cents

You can rep what you like as long as you do it smartly and with in the advertising rules. It can be done.
Most would rather just take the easy way out and complain.

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than
the sweetness of that cheap price!

EpicenterDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the FloridaSPL forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

If you're using Yahoo, check your spam box for the registration e-mail from FloridaSPL.

Email Address:

Log-in