Go Back   FloridaSPL > General Discussion > General Audio Discussion

Old 08-13-2012, 12:54 PM   #21
mojocivic
FloridaSPL Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adas View Post
We are starting a new company called SFPZ
SkarperiumFlxPlwerkz,LLC

not to be confused with ImpFLxSPLwerskar, that company was started 2 weeks ago in some guys tree house in their parents backyard
love it.
mojocivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #22
xdiibilly
FloridaSPL Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo50 View Post
**** i don't even think we have mods lol.
nope. atleast not any that read stuff
xdiibilly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #23
Teamxd__?
SPL + Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow240sx View Post
There's been hundreds of sub companies before scar and sundown and there will be plenty after they are gone. U should be mad scar started makin subs.
dont think they will be going anywhere anytime soon

Old 08-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #24
Teamxd__?
SPL + Florida

Quote:
I mean really, it's mainly all Chinese crap anyway. Some is descent and some is not. If u don't like it then don't buy it. I thInk it looks pretty descent, better than some of the lowend sundown and scar stuff
when you come up with a budget sub and try to make it look pretty and perform at the same time and keep the price low let me know
Teamxd__? is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #25
BigBoi
FloridaSPL Addict

Quote:
I dont see any problem with it at all. U acting like scar and sundown are doing something really special. There's been hundreds of sub companies before scar and sundown and there will be plenty after they are gone. U should be mad scar started makin subs. Wasnt somebody else making similar subs? Anybody else with the $$$ got the same right as they did to start business up.
Quote:
I mean really, it's mainly all Chinese crap anyway. Some is descent and some is not. If u don't like it then don't buy it. I thInk it looks pretty descent, better than some of the lowend sundown and scar stuff
The point isnt about SKAR or Sundown its the flooding of the market period. ITS ALL the same remember so it cant be any higher end than Skar or Sundown. Plus as mentioned before in THIS thread that someone said something about the tinsels (which look very weak) so i dont See how you can compare it to Sundown or Skars stuff yet. Theres no testing or anything just the idea is being brought to fruition.

BigBoi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #26
naughtyca
FloridaSPL Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoi View Post
Theres no testing or anything just the idea is being brought to fruition.

This is what I am worried about, I don't think he got some prototypes to test. i think he is going by the T/S they sent him. I hope I'm wrong for his sake, or this will be another FLXX

Old 08-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #27
jay-cee
FloridaSPL Addict

Quote:
I dont see any problem with it at all. U acting like scar and sundown are doing something really special. There's been hundreds of sub companies before scar and sundown and there will be plenty after they are gone. U should be mad scar started makin subs. Wasnt somebody else making similar subs? Anybody else with the $$$ got the same right as they did to start business up.
Well said but we will just be known as skar haters for speaking the truth. I could care less if a new company drops a sub, competition is always better for business.
jay-cee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #28
EpicenterDesigns
Fiberglass Fabrication
FloridaSPL Addict

Send a message via AIM to EpicenterDesigns Send a message via MSN to EpicenterDesigns

Quote:
The point isnt about SKAR or Sundown its the flooding of the market period. ITS ALL the same remember so it cant be any higher end than Skar or Sundown. Plus as mentioned before in THIS thread that someone said something about the tinsels (which look very weak) so i dont See how you can compare it to Sundown or Skars stuff yet. Theres no testing or anything just the idea is being brought to fruition.

The market is LESS flooded right now than it has been in the past. Some will actually make it to market and of that, a small percentage will last over 2 years.

Now, a few have jumped in running with only 1 foot on the ground with no testing. Probally won't last. But let em try. Whats it gonna hurt?

And Ryan, of all the companies you could have linked to to bring up the sub influx, Audio-Phil actually knows what he is talking about and has the smarts to back it up.

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than
the sweetness of that cheap price!

EpicenterDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #29
slow240sx
FloridaSPL Addict

Quote:
I'm not trying to compare it to them. The op is the one getting panties bunched up cause other companies are trying to come out with suBs like the ones he's in with.
slow240sx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #30
slow240sx
FloridaSPL Addict

There was tons of companies that were out in the 90's that aren't here now. Y can't somebody new have a chance
slow240sx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the FloridaSPL forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

If you're using Yahoo, check your spam box for the registration e-mail from FloridaSPL.

Email Address:

Log-in