Jacksonille, Florida Show [Archive] - FloridaSPL

: Jacksonille, Florida Show

Bonecrusher
08-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Who's going? icon_rr.gif

TechSys
08-04-2006, 05:01 AM
I'll be there but doubt I'll be able to get in the lanes.

barry cook
08-04-2006, 06:52 AM
i wish i could be there, but i told rad i would be at the iasca show

barry cook
08-04-2006, 06:53 AM
hey bone. that smiley looks like you when you stuck you head in my van lol

J B M
08-04-2006, 07:06 AM
I'll be there.

Bonecrusher
08-04-2006, 08:47 AM
hey bone. that smiley looks like you when you stuck you head in my van lol

It sure does! lol icon_rr.gif

barry cook
08-04-2006, 09:32 AM
well bone the roof pods are coming down. i am officially going to make a run at ss5+ for finals. i will be getting louder real soon. more big toys are on the way. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bonecrusher
08-04-2006, 12:10 PM
BangHead.gif

I am getting new stuff toooooooo.................

Congrats see u in the lanes!!!!!!!

TechSys
08-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Im trying to get new stuff, does that count? hehehe

By next season I WILL be as loud as Barry, BoneCrusher, and Miguel. :)

barry cook
08-04-2006, 04:36 PM
so you think. i have just begun, lets see what happens when i double the power again.

just messin with ya man. i hope you do great and do get as loud as me.

but i really am doubling my power. AGAIN :twisted:

teamriles
08-04-2006, 04:57 PM
ill be here occasion14.gif

Bonecrusher
08-04-2006, 07:39 PM
so you think. i have just begun, lets see what happens when i double the power again.

just messin with ya man. i hope you do great and do get as loud as me.

but i really am doubling my power. AGAIN :twisted:

I will, cross my fingers be doubling up also, with some new woofers if everything work out. I will be keeping you in my rearview(oh $hit i dont have one :lol: ) Cant wait to see the new equipment your getting. I know its going 2b loud as hell :twisted: .

Stay Safe..... icon_rr.gif

barry cook
08-04-2006, 07:49 PM
thats cool man. i hope everything works out for you man. what subs do you plan on getting

J B M
08-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Everytime I look at your sig now I laugh...but I understand why you haven't changed it yet 8) No need to let the cat out of the bag!

barry cook
08-04-2006, 08:22 PM
ya plus i would just have to change it again soon anyway. lol

plus i just got off the phone with someone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miguel A
08-04-2006, 09:14 PM

hey us small people wanna know as well :wink:

Miguel A
08-04-2006, 09:18 PM
i won't be able to go can't afford it with the bill's due in the begining of the month... also I am still waiting on that 2nd amp wich I haven't gotten yet :x but i will be calling in the am to find out what is going on with it

Bonecrusher
08-04-2006, 11:56 PM
I feel ya on the bills thing BangHead.gif . Gonna miss you at the show.

Miguel A
08-05-2006, 10:01 AM
good luck bone and everyone who is attending hope AJ has a blast for his first show and good luck on his shop for future show's and bussiness will try the next show AJ has :wink:

TechSys
08-06-2006, 05:03 AM
Well hell. Just woke up, getting ready to head out there. I gotta stop by my job so I can put the passenger seat back in the car.

Actually I feel like going back to bed. Feel like crap.

barry cook
08-06-2006, 05:27 AM

i cant let the cat out yet until it's final. still working out the details

Miguel A
08-06-2006, 11:38 AM

i cant let the cat out yet until it's final. still working out the details

I feel u their and wish u the best on getting them sub's u can definitely use the break

TechSys
08-06-2006, 04:47 PM
139.8 :) I just couldn't get that extra .2dB.

Received a 1st place trophy. First one I ever got. also won a am wiring kit, 4gauge Rockford Fosgate. Also got a set of JBL p154 4" speakers, which I really don't need. :)

I can't remember the scores right off the bat. I'm bad at forgetting that.

Was a pretty good turnout actually. Lots of locals.

I think the highest score was a 156.something. That was either JBM of Bonecrusher. Like I say, I am bad about forgetting the scores.

Miguel A
08-06-2006, 06:42 PM
139.8 :) I just couldn't get that extra .2dB.

Received a 1st place trophy. First one I ever got. also won a am wiring kit, 4gauge Rockford Fosgate. Also got a set of JBL p154 4" speakers, which I really don't need. :)

I can't remember the scores right off the bat. I'm bad at forgetting that.

Was a pretty good turnout actually. Lots of locals.

I think the highest score was a 156.something. That was either JBM of Bonecrusher. Like I say, I am bad about forgetting the scores. :shock: :shock: :shock: damn son what did u do diff this time congrats on the score u will break 140 soon enough just takes time and money thats it but once u have it thier is no turning back CONGRATS ON UR FIRST PLACE TROPHY U DESERVE IT

TechSys
08-06-2006, 07:02 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: damn son what did u do diff this time congrats on the score u will break 140 soon enough just takes time and money thats it but once u have it thier is no turning back CONGRATS ON UR FIRST PLACE TROPHY U DESERVE IT

I installed the two boxes I had before and put the 1500d on one pair of subs, the 2005d on the other pair. First run I blew the fuse under the hood. Thanks to A.J. I replaced the blown fuse. I also have to thank teamriles for the ANL fuse block.
One thing I didn't think of when I reinstalled yesterday, the fuse under the hood needed to be bigger. I was running an 80 amp fuse (glass round one). The distribution block in the trunk had 2 60amp fuses on it.

I'm just a step away from my 140 goal. Literally a step. I think I would have had it the first run, if that fuse wouldn't have blown. Plus, I started out at 57hz. When we had the car on the meter in Fernandina, it seemed to peak at 58. Sure enough, 58 hit the 139.8. The meter didn't budge when I went higher on the frequencies.

If it wasn't for you, A.J., teamriles, Ben, Barry, hell all of y'all, teaching me as I go, I would probably still be at 133dB. Thank you all and be watching, I am gonna do a 140 with the dubs, then I will upgrade.

Miguel A
08-06-2006, 07:14 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: damn son what did u do diff this time congrats on the score u will break 140 soon enough just takes time and money thats it but once u have it thier is no turning back CONGRATS ON UR FIRST PLACE TROPHY U DESERVE IT

I installed the two boxes I had before and put the 1500d on one pair of subs, the 2005d on the other pair. First run I blew the fuse under the hood. Thanks to A.J. I replaced the blown fuse. I also have to thank teamriles for the ANL fuse block.
One thing I didn't think of when I reinstalled yesterday, the fuse under the hood needed to be bigger. I was running an 80 amp fuse (glass round one). The distribution block in the trunk had 2 60amp fuses on it.

I'm just a step away from my 140 goal. Literally a step. I think I would have had it the first run, if that fuse wouldn't have blown. Plus, I started out at 57hz. When we had the car on the meter in Fernandina, it seemed to peak at 58. Sure enough, 58 hit the 139.8. The meter didn't budge when I went higher on the frequencies.

If it wasn't for you, A.J., teamriles, Ben, Barry, hell all of y'all, teaching me as I go, I would probably still be at 133dB. Thank you all and be watching, I am gonna do a 140 with the dubs, then I will upgrade.
all i can say is ur welcome bro and yes u r a step away from 140 u will do it in no time thats a fact

Bonecrusher
08-06-2006, 08:00 PM
GO!!!!!GO!!!!!GO!!!!. 140 is coming soon blob6.gif