: LOL The Amy Barr thing

Audio Aim
10-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Well i am finally here on your forum ... And just let me say since you guys are all a bunch of little kids and wont let it go that i took your friends Record .. I decided that i would come on here and defend myself and also my Friend Trish ..
So here it goes ...

Not once did i cheat when winning my record ,I am not a cheater and dont plan on being one , i won all the events i went to Honestly .. If i had to cheat i would not compete thats how i am .. Secondly i was there the day that Trish took my record and i walked up to her and I told her how much she deserve the record .. I did not go behind her back and made rumours about her taking my record from me cause honestly i would rather her have it then Mac Mike or whatever his name is to have the record , because of the harrasing i received from Him and other people on your team IE Facebook .

Now come on are you really that dumb to talk to Trish about me at finals ... Like come on she told me everything you guys said and personally thats the most childish thing i have ever heard .. Like i am 21 years old and i dont sit around in my house saying " oh that Mike Guy took my record oh no i am going to cry boo hoo , No instead i just keep going to the shows and competeing , ... Now i am sorry that you guys havent won the record but i think the point of Spl is to get better and try and bet the record everytime isnt it.. .Well thats what i thought it was atleast ... I mean i didnt call Trish a cheater because she took my record . .

Now dont take this the wrong way i am not being a ***** but honestly next time someone takes your record how about say congrats ,good job way to go instead of jumping at them and calling the Cheaters . Instead of having them join you forum to defend themselves in front of you guys ... I like i have had to defend myself .. and Also Trish has had to defend herself ..

Oh by the way , I Will be at Finals next year .. so you guys can laugh all you want about the Amy Barr thing because i will be there to laugh with you guys over Me actaully deserving the record i received this year ..

Thanks
And Good Luck Next Year and Congrats to Mike for winning Rookie 2 at Finals you did awesome Buddy

Amy Barr

shooter
10-23-2007, 07:27 AM
please answer the questions I asked and be honest

1. Who did the system and maintain the system in your car? Was it you or a
shop

2. Where you a promotor at any show that you attend last year?

3. What class are you competing in next year?

Miguel A
10-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Well i am finally here on your forum ... And just let me say since you guys are all a bunch of little kids and wont let it go that i took your friends Record .. I decided that i would come on here and defend myself and also my Friend Trish ..
So here it goes ...

Not once did i cheat when winning my record ,I am not a cheater and dont plan on being one , i won all the events i went to Honestly .. If i had to cheat i would not compete thats how i am .. Secondly i was there the day that Trish took my record and i walked up to her and I told her how much she deserve the record .. I did not go behind her back and made rumours about her taking my record from me cause honestly i would rather her have it then Mac Mike or whatever his name is to have the record , because of the harrasing i received from Him and other people on your team IE Facebook .

Now come on are you really that dumb to talk to Trish about me at finals ... Like come on she told me everything you guys said and personally thats the most childish thing i have ever heard .. Like i am 21 years old and i dont sit around in my house saying " oh that Mike Guy took my record oh no i am going to cry boo hoo , No instead i just keep going to the shows and competeing , ... Now i am sorry that you guys havent won the record but i think the point of Spl is to get better and try and bet the record everytime isnt it.. .Well thats what i thought it was atleast ... I mean i didnt call Trish a cheater because she took my record . .

Now dont take this the wrong way i am not being a ***** but honestly next time someone takes your record how about say congrats ,good job way to go instead of jumping at them and calling the Cheaters . Instead of having them join you forum to defend themselves in front of you guys ... I like i have had to defend myself .. and Also Trish has had to defend herself ..

Oh by the way , I Will be at Finals next year .. so you guys can laugh all you want about the Amy Barr thing because i will be there to laugh with you guys over Me actaully deserving the record i received this year ..

Thanks
And Good Luck Next Year and Congrats to Mike for winning Rookie 2 at Finals you did awesome Buddy

Amy Barr

from what I read in all the topics the main question was the rules was broken and can be changed at any given time for any organization to change at the last min just sux ,but what can u do but go forward or just quit, the choice is to the individual.did the person have all their points for Finals was the membership paid on time,only the person who changed the rules know's.records r made to be broken and rebroken again.and last but not least bad communication at Finals when the record was broken again and nuttin was said so the individual can set a new record....... again, poor communication thats my 2 cents

SplCompetitionsMike
10-23-2007, 09:55 AM
look last time I checked no one on here was talking about that any more. It looks like you Amy are being childish by starting it all up again.

See here is the thing MacMike built his system by himself, you did not build your system by yourself and neighter did Trish. So neigther of you holds any records the guys that built your systems hold the record. Don't you think if any of the many teammates we have had of helped MacMike with his system you guys would have been able to have even come close to him.

anyway he is the Rookie 2 World Champ, which proves your records were false. Because if you are that loud at one show you should be louder at world finals or at least just as loud.

Now you gave your opinion, I gave mine, so let it go, and besides none of you can run Rookie class next year anyway, see you in the Stock class.

Lets all move on this is suppost to be fun, not a fight.

matrxx dude
10-23-2007, 11:01 AM
nobody cares to hear a bunch of canadians cry,if you got it bring it.

Audio Aim
10-23-2007, 12:29 PM
please answer the questions I asked and be honest

1. Who did the system and maintain the system in your car? Was it you or a
shop

2. Where you a promotor at any show that you attend last year?

3. What class are you competing in next year?

Henry, I will be glad to answer your questions.

1. My system was done and maintained by me and my boyfriend. I did not have any shop help.

2. No I was not a promoter to any shows that I attended last year. I have friends who are promoters as most of you on here do as well and they asked me if I would talk on the mic at 1 show. I did not get paid or receive anything for talking on the mic.

3. I am going to compete in Stock 2 as I did at the end of the 2007 season.

If you have any other questions Henry, please feel free to ask.

Amy

Audio Aim
10-23-2007, 12:36 PM
from what I read in all the topics the main question was the rules was broken and can be changed at any given time for any organization to change at the last min just sux ,but what can u do but go forward or just quit, the choice is to the individual.did the person have all their points for Finals was the membership paid on time,only the person who changed the rules know's.records r made to be broken and rebroken again.and last but not least bad communication at Finals when the record was broken again and nuttin was said so the individual can set a new record....... again, poor communication thats my 2 cents

Miguel,

I understand your frusteration however I was not at Finals, I do not know what happened and can not comment on the judging or communication there. My issue was what was prior to Finals. I worked very hard in my rookie year and found myself in a position of where I had to defend myself for no wrong doing. I am not sure why people have started all this talk. I did not cheat and achieved my score fairly. It was then brought to my attention that Trish was told that I have bad blood with her by Florida IASCA members who do not know me personally or know anything about me. I do not have any issues with Trish and am surprised that this was even said.

If you have any other questions Miguel, please let me know.

Amy

Audio Aim
10-23-2007, 12:40 PM
look last time I checked no one on here was talking about that any more. It looks like you Amy are being childish by starting it all up again.

See here is the thing MacMike built his system by himself, you did not build your system by yourself and neighter did Trish. So neigther of you holds any records the guys that built your systems hold the record. Don't you think if any of the many teammates we have had of helped MacMike with his system you guys would have been able to have even come close to him.

anyway he is the Rookie 2 World Champ, which proves your records were false. Because if you are that loud at one show you should be louder at world finals or at least just as loud.

Now you gave your opinion, I gave mine, so let it go, and besides none of you can run Rookie class next year anyway, see you in the Stock class.

Lets all move on this is suppost to be fun, not a fight.

Mike,

I am not sure why you have such an issue with me. I have never met you and don't know anything about you. The only thing I know is that one of your teammates had an issue with me because he thought he had the world record when I did.

You live in Florida correct? How do you know that I or Trish did not build our sytems? We are both in relationships with men who also share a passion for this sport but it does not mean that we do not build our own cars. Our accomplishments are true and we are both very proud of ourselves.

This sport is about having fun and achieving goals, I did very well for my Rookie year and am very proud of myself. If you have an issue with me then I would gladly discuss it with you. My numbers were not false, and if you would like to say they are I would like to know what makes you think that???

This drama has been going on for several months and it would be nice to get everything on the table so we can talk about it like adults.

I dont have issues with you Mike, like I said I dont know who you are.

Amy

Audio Aim
10-23-2007, 12:45 PM
nobody cares to hear a bunch of canadians cry,if you got it bring it.

John,

No one is crying here. I am trying to find out why Florida members have so many issues with Canadians. Canadians are proud and passive. We work hard and have fun doing it. I nor any other Canadian started this, we were the ones that were comfronted by Florida competitors for reasons that to this day I still dont understand. I would love to know why there is issues instead of childish back and forth insults. We are all adults lets settle this once and for all!

Any more questions let me know,

Amy

mac mike's wifey
10-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Amy - remember this should be past you - unless it is bothering you this bad. I know you want the girls to kick guys ACES's in the lanes and that is what made me reach out to you on your page- you are discriminating against the guys which are usually the one's that taught you and others, so don't single out the guys, that is how it all started.
I am asking everyone on the Team DB unit to leave this alone - no more posts not even worth it :nono: . I am MAC MIKE's WIFE - AMY YOU KNOW THIS - YOU ALSO KNOW THAT NIGHT ON FACEBOOK IT WAS ME BECAUSE WHEN YOU AND YOUR TEAM ASKED WHO I WAS, I ANSWERED - SO AS I SAID BEFORE MY NAME IS LISA, TOLD YOU AND YOUR TEAM MATE EXACTLY WHO I WAS- PROOF WAS GIVEN TO THE IASCA OFFICE OF EVERY SINGLE WORD AND POST YOU AND I HAD-EVEN THE ONES YOU REMOVED FROM VIEWING (TRUST ME, I kept records) despite the fact you accused me of things that were not true, glad I kept records... but use this forum to come and start this up again - LET IT GO, PRINCESS - THIS YEAR IS OVER !!!
I want to clarify something for you just in case you did not know - Mac Mike nor myself said one thing at finals to Trish, here is the deal - Mac Mike won - 1st place end of story princess, despite all the hidden post I found about you guys trying to bring it... let it go, don't worry about anyone talking about you or laughing at you - no one is laughing, actually I can speak directly for myself that I don't care anymore like I said the season is over... it's a subject that Mike and I forgot till you brought it back up today ummm how long has it been since finals? :rolleyes2:
Remember this forum is for expressing opinions and ideas - keep it nice and it will be nice to you :)

shooter
10-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Henry, I will be glad to answer your questions.

1. My system was done and maintained by me and my boyfriend. I did not have any shop help.

2. No I was not a promoter to any shows that I attended last year. I have friends who are promoters as most of you on here do as well and they asked me if I would talk on the mic at 1 show. I did not get paid or receive anything for talking on the mic.

3. I am going to compete in Stock 2 as I did at the end of the 2007 season.

If you have any other questions Henry, please feel free to ask.

Amy

question 1. Thats not the answer i got at finals. If you want to know who I am I was the mc at IASCA finals.

question 3. Now I know what class to compete in next year. Like a wise man once said. " IF YOU GOT IT BRING IT"

Audio Aim
10-23-2007, 02:58 PM
question 1. Thats not the answer i got at finals. If you want to know who I am I was the mc at IASCA finals.

question 3. Now I know what class to compete in next year. Like a wise man once said. " IF YOU GOT IT BRING IT"

Henry,

Obviously you have me confused with Trish. I was not at finals so I would not know who the MC at finals was. I am Amy the other Canadian female who competed in Rookie 2.

Its always fun to have lots of competition... makes you work harder... however I thought being an IASCA judge and promoter you can't compete in Stock 2, you would have to compete in Stock Pro 2. Correct me if I am wrong. Thats what the judges up in Canada do anyways.

Amy

SplCompetitionsMike
10-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Amy I don't have a problem with you unless you keep bring up the past, we let it go grow up and let it go too.

by the way Henry is not an IASCA Judge & Promoter, I am. Henry is a DB Drag Judge and Promoter

we all know you were not at finals, see Henry has a way with the women, no matter what country they are from, one of your own canook girls sold you out. so just drop it.

no more posting team this post is dead.

mac mike's wifey
10-23-2007, 03:08 PM
I will even plug your forums - www.aftermarketproductions.ca/ - great forum site
2loud4you.com - site was recently updated - great site!!!

shooter
10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
C-YA AT FINALS.. LETS ALL DROP IT. WE ALL KNOW WHO IS LOUDER

DB UNIT FTMFW

mac mike's wifey
10-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Topic: ITS OFFICIAL JUNE 10TH
Audio Aim

Replies: 39
Views: 4018
Forum: Car Audio Events Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:38 pm Subject: ITS OFFICIAL JUNE 10TH
A Group of Us will be there from the Prior too , and i will hopefully have the rex running .

Oh Martine i was wondering if it was ok to hand out Flyers for our Show on July 1st
FOUND ON WEBSITE AFTERMARKETPRODUCTIONS.CA -

mac mike's wifey
10-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Audio Aim

Replies: 45
Views: 2877
Forum: Introduce Yourself Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:22 pm Subject: Hey I' m Audio Aim
That would be great, I now it would make the show more interesting. All we had was the Spl we didnt have SQ, if thats what their called . i am still learning . I Competed at our show this year and the ...

MacMike
10-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Now that the rookie class in done we can really get loud, So lets get crunk DB unit world domination

SplCompetitionsMike
10-23-2007, 07:10 PM
this post is now locked, subject is closed.