: Team Spirit & Respect

SplCompetitionsMike
04-01-2008, 02:01 PM
I would like to say great job to all the members that wore their team Shirt through the whole hot SBN and supported the team and it's name in a respectful manner. thank you, you guys are the back bone of this team. It is one of our main rules that we wear our team shirt at everyshow no matter how hot. If you don't have enough respect to wear your shirt at every show then maybe you are on the wrong team. I'm fat and it was very hot, but I wore my shirt with pride, it was soaked with sweat and I thought I was going to pass out from heat stroke, but still I wore my shirt, so we are going to vote on a new rule, if you are seen at 2 big shows or 3 small shows without your shirt you will be removed from the team, it's all about pride & respect for our team, let me know if you guys think this should be added to our team rules.

Congrats to all that came to SBN, weither you won or lost, you came and represented the team in a positive manner. you are all winners in my book.

matrxx dude
04-01-2008, 02:07 PM
i wore mine most mine most off the whole time,except a little while sunday,sorry.

ICEMAN
04-01-2008, 02:14 PM
yea i agree to that... but mine wasn`t on cause i was judging in the db drag lanes ....

SplCompetitionsMike
04-01-2008, 02:22 PM
I was not asking who had their shirt on and who did not. I was asking if you guys think this would be a good rule to add to our few team rules?

matrxx dude
04-01-2008, 02:37 PM
YES:wink:

BIG RED
04-01-2008, 02:42 PM
thinks if the big boys can do it so can rest of team!

twiggs
04-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Good rule. I think the shirts are great. Mike put in a lot of thought and hard work into getting those shirts and we need to give HIM and the TEAM the same respect.

teamriles
04-01-2008, 03:32 PM
mike what about if you have more then 1 team shirt can you wear one the change and wear the second like me i have 3 teams shirts now it was 2 until sat

SplCompetitionsMike
04-01-2008, 03:54 PM
a lot of us are on more than one team, team db unit requires all db unit members to wear our team shirt at all shows, we also allow team members to add their other team logos and team name to our team shirts, their is plunty of room on the shirt for other team names and logos. I hope that answers your question.

Bonecrusher
04-01-2008, 04:27 PM
all that know me know my feelings towards wearing the team shirt, but i really do not feel that we should have to wear the ****IE style shirt in 90-100 degree weather. So I think we should have a T-shirt made, this will eliminate the complaints about the team Shirt being to hot. Lets face it those ****IE shirts keep the heat. Im open to ideas. We NEED a team meeting. I think we have alot of issues that need to be discussed, in a hurry.

NoiseyCricket
04-01-2008, 06:14 PM
there are troubles ? me personally bn the blkest member of the team am straddling the fence. I agree wit Mike and Bone. i would wear both. and if i felt my team shirt was too hot i would have my tee on. that way i can begin to cool of n still rep my teams. Both great ideas in my mind.

drop bottom
04-01-2008, 07:05 PM
im just so happy to have my jacket... i dont think i took it off till i finally passed out sun mornin @ 4 am

matrxx dude
04-01-2008, 07:19 PM
well here is my 2 cents worth,i think you can only be really loyal to 1 team,i know last year i was on my own team(team lb's audio-john)and i didnt feel like a really loyal teammate,but mike asked me to be on the team and i accepted,but i quickly shedded my black team shirt to put on db unit jacket and have ever since,hell me and mike talk atleast 2-3 times a week,and all yall see where i sat all weekend,with my team,with all this being said,i will leave it at that,but i will say this,mike got fvvked in bassboxing.a teammate is someone you will open your door to anyday.above all represent your team and your team you are loyal to only.and it as really great to meet all the teammates i havnt met,tattoo,drop bottom,fear,ray ray,strong arm,and whoever else i forgot.lol,special thanks to fear for letting me crash in his room,and mike and queball and bone for always helping me,even wen i dont ask.thnks jon

NoiseyCricket
04-01-2008, 07:46 PM
i have to respectfully disagree. I CANNOT forget where i cam from, I am extremely honored to have had the chance to join DB UNIT, I have had the chance i and plan to fully rep DB and GAME OVER. I am loyal to both squads and will do wat ever i must to rep both equally. I will add GO to my shirt and wear it PROUDLY.

Da Cricket.

matrxx dude
04-01-2008, 08:55 PM
all i said gary was i thought (me personally)that a person can only rep 1 team loyally,im not saying you cheated at the bandshell,it had nothing to do with u,it would have been the same with anyone i think,and i respect your team,aj,john,mike,curtis,and u gary.

matrxx dude
04-01-2008, 08:57 PM
and anyone that know's me,know's i definitly speak my mind,i dont talk behind nobody's back.

SplCompetitionsMike
04-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Look everyone has their opinion on this matter, if you feel you can rep more teams than one, great, if you feel you can only be loyal to one team, than that is fine to, I am a member to several teams, but I only wear one team shirt but that is my choice, each member can choose for themselves, but the team db unit shirt is the shirt you must wear, you may put who ever or what ever logo or name each member choose on his team shirt, we will be having a mandatory team meeting in the next month, the only people that will be excused from this meeting will be members in different states, different time zones or different countries, we will post the date soon.

big papa thump
04-01-2008, 09:14 PM
im going to put will drink for bds on my shirt,when i was asked to join db unit i felt it as a honor to do so. if anyone is asked to join the team and has to think about it ,they should be told dont bother.

BIG RED
04-01-2008, 09:25 PM
i was proud to sport the db unit shirt sat and sunday and to show i still supported the team/ shop that got me there i wore ther shirt under my db shirt on sat!
like mike said was hot as shiiiiiit but i did it! again thanks to all the new friends and sorry to those i missed!

matrxx dude
04-01-2008, 09:32 PM
im gonna agree with mike on the more than 1 team thing,if u do have another team and want to rep them to,the team db unit jacket has plenty of room for it,but i also agree that it is a must to wear ur team db unit jacket at shows,im sorry if i showed any disrespect towards anyone,but i stand clear.wearing the shirt at shows was 1 of the first things i was asked to do wen i joined.

Chuck
04-01-2008, 10:46 PM
You guys should make Team DB Unit Winter Jackets and sweat pants.... Maybe even add a beanie, scarf, and come gloves. And make them black instead of a light color! That way you guys can all be equally hot! :pointnlaugh:

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

matrxx dude
04-01-2008, 10:48 PM
right.lol

Trtlspl
04-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Look everyone has their opinion on this matter, if you feel you can rep more teams than one, great, if you feel you can only be loyal to one team, than that is fine to, I am a member to several teams, but I only wear one team shirt but that is my choice, each member can choose for themselves, but the team db unit shirt is the shirt you must wear, you may put who ever or what ever logo or name each member choose on his team shirt, we will be having a mandatory team meeting in the next month, the only people that will be excused from this meeting will be members in different states, different time zones or different countries, we will post the date soon.

When I find out when/where the meeting is, I will let you know if I can make it.

StripperMan
04-03-2008, 05:25 AM
i think we should either wear our db unit jacket or if your crafty... make some db unit T-shirts... i think either one should be acceptable... but until then... suck it up and wear the jacket like the rest of us... i believe thats rule #3 right?

StripperMan
04-03-2008, 05:28 AM
just let me know on a date hopefully u pick the right one!!!