Member Photo Gallery [Archive] - FloridaSPL

: Member Photo Gallery

KickinAudio
02-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Member Photo Gallery Is Up! Each member now has their own webspace here to upload pictures to their very own gallery. This gallery is for the purpose of uploading car audio and vehicle related pictures only, please do not abuse this.

To setup your gallery click "Gallery" up top.

You can also view everyone's pictures in the gallery, or you can view them from the forum by clickin on that person's name. Try clicking my name, and view my profile on this post to try it out.

---------------
How to add images to an existing gallery:
1. Click “My vBPicGallery Hall” and a list of all your existing galleries is displayed
2. Click on the gallery name that you wish to add an image to
3. Above the vBPG navbar click the “edit” text
4. Click the “Browse” button and selecting a valid image from your PC. NOTE: The image upload will fail if the image is too large. This means that you MAY be required to resize your images before uploading. You can continue to upload images by clicking the “Submit Upload More” button and repeating the Browse/Submit cycle. When finished uploading the last image, click the “Submit” button.

How to delete images from an existing gallery:
1. Click “My vBPicGallery Hall” and a list of all your existing galleries is displayed
2. Click on the gallery name that you wish to add an image to
3. Above the vBPG navbar click the “edit” text
4. Select the image/images you wish to delete in this selected gallery, by clicking the “Delete” box
5. Click “Submit Done” and the deletion is complete

How to delete a complete gallery:
2. Click on the gallery name that you wish to Delete
3. Above the vBPG navbar click the “delete” text
4. You are asked to confirm the deletion, and the gallery is then deleted

How to get an image link for a post(URL):
1. Left click on thumbnail to enlarge image
2. Mouse-over the full size image
3. Right click the image
4. Select from the drop-down menu either “Copy Image Location” (Fire Fox) or “Copy Shortcut” (IE)
5. Go to the location you want the link URL, right click the mouse, and click paste

CalusaCustomConcepts
02-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Rockin good news!

Miguel A
02-26-2007, 10:22 AM
thats sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

SoldierBoy
02-26-2007, 10:49 AM
So how do I get my picture uploaded?? Went to the link but couldn't find where to upload???

KickinAudio
02-26-2007, 02:15 PM
You need to create a gallery. Then edit that gallery with photos.

SoldierBoy
02-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Got it working, thanks Casey...

J B M
02-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Looks great! I added my gallery...I'll add more pics later, but it's definitely cool!

TechSys
02-26-2007, 07:21 PM
sweet. Now I wish I had some pics to upload. Van isn't ready......yet

maxpl
02-26-2007, 07:29 PM
got mine in there. cool feature!

Chuck
02-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Got mine up with pics of my old setup. Lemme know what ya think...

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

da_user
05-03-2007, 04:04 AM
how do i do this?

matrxx dude
05-04-2007, 10:16 PM
im trying

KickinAudio
05-13-2007, 02:09 PM
You can now upload 15 pictures in your member gallery.