little late [Archive] - FloridaSPL

: little late

TazDevil
08-24-2009, 10:07 PM
ok. so this is a wee bit late, but its whatever.

so im new. ive got absolutely no sound currently in my car. going through a total rebuild.

it will include:

4 dayton 6"s
2 t-44 titanium bullet tweets
2 selenium horns
powered by earthquake tnt 2k 4-chan amp

1 L7 15"
powered by 1900 watt max planet audio mono amp

3 cube sealed chamber/2.8 cube ported chamber through rear deck

amp wall behind seats (fits 4 chan, doesnt fit new amp, reworking...)

i'll be ready for fsf. i swear.

caps
08-25-2009, 01:36 PM
:bye:

TazDevil
08-25-2009, 02:12 PM
lolol. ty caps.

SoldierBoy
08-25-2009, 02:31 PM
welcome to the forum!!!! Finally!!! LOL!!!

MADDRUNX
08-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Lose the daytons. And late welcome.

TazDevil
08-25-2009, 03:03 PM
Lose the daytons. And late welcome.

lose them to where? :crap::teary:

what do you suggest oh drunken master? :rolleyes2:

caps
08-25-2009, 03:14 PM

lose them to caps' car!

TazDevil
08-25-2009, 03:27 PM
lol. to be honest, i dont think you would want them. idk whats up with my mids and highs currently, but they sound like crap. i think i might have blown my rear channel.. sigh. one speaker doesnt make any sound at all, and the rest seem to have forgotten how to run a hp filter... sooo, as of right now, i have nothing. at least nothing worth anything. lol.

caps, buy selenium. the compression horns. i promise you that you wont be disapointed. in fact, they will hurt you. in a loving way.

caps
08-25-2009, 03:34 PM
lol. to be honest, i dont think you would want them. idk whats up with my mids and highs currently, but they sound like crap. i think i might have blown my rear channel.. sigh. one speaker doesnt make any sound at all, and the rest seem to have forgotten how to run a hp filter... sooo, as of right now, i have nothing. at least nothing worth anything. lol.

caps, buy selenium. the compression horns. i promise you that you wont be disapointed. in fact, they will hurt you. in a loving way.

lol, your new to me and highs. i have had a couple different brands of mids and highs in my vehicles at some point or another;
Dayton
Eminence
Selenium
Earthquake
B&C
American Bass
PG

TazDevil
08-25-2009, 03:51 PM
had the selenium horns? lol. they are so sick. anyways, next mids highs im doing is going to be earthquake 10" sealed backs. sigh. probably need a new 4 chan before i do that though. :( aka far in the future.. like when i get another job. or when people pay me cash money for boxes/installs.. ;)

MADDRUNX
08-25-2009, 04:09 PM

IMO daytons are terrible,lose them to craigslist. I like alpha 6's, because their cheap,and laud. But there are better,if you're not on a budget.

TazDevil
08-25-2009, 04:25 PM
IMO daytons are terrible,lose them to craigslist. I like alpha 6's, because their cheap,and laud. But there are better,if you're not on a budget.

nope. not on a budget. dont have any money to have a budget. :eyebrow:

just threw 4 eminence alpha 6"s in a buddies car. yea, they scream pretty good. id say a bit better than my daytons, but they are also running off a better amp than mine too.

anyways, the seleniums make up for it. the daytons give me decent music, and the seleniums give me mad vocals and claps. i have 2, and i couldnt handle 2 in the car, so i put one out under my hood with a toggle switch. trying to figure out where to mount the other one in my car once i get everything rebuilt.. haha

caps
08-25-2009, 09:48 PM
had the selenium horns?

yup, had many of them. all of these are left overs form my installs;

https://www.floridaspl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6075

TazDevil
08-25-2009, 10:04 PM
lol. true. so.. do you still have any? and how much are you looking for?

caps
08-26-2009, 12:48 AM

i sold them all to fatpat, and his prices are in that thread, but he has been making some purchases lately so pm him and see what he will take for them.

fatpat1080
08-26-2009, 01:37 AM

haha at this thread and by the way, YGPM