Hide your S%$* the Warden's Here [Archive] - FloridaSPL

: Hide your S%$* the Warden's Here

CalusaCustomConcepts
02-02-2010, 10:03 AM
I feel like a random banning is in order around here. Since we ban people for no reason regularly, I'll ask the forum who should be banned.

NT_Hardcore
02-02-2010, 10:15 AM
hmmm tough choice

Baracka Flocka Flame
02-02-2010, 10:19 AM
who the hell is emaxaudio?

phade
02-02-2010, 10:24 AM
^^^ that's wat I was thinkin

xdiibilly
02-02-2010, 10:33 AM
what about a whole section of the forum?

NoiseyCricket
02-02-2010, 10:40 AM
i voted ! for phade ! and neon lmao !get crickets *** outa here !

phade
02-02-2010, 10:44 AM
husshhh it cricket I don't want my name up there..even tho I don't think I have neone out 2 get me at the moment

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Haha i have 2 votes. wonder who those were.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Haha i have 2 votes. wonder who those were.:rolleyes2:

True story 1222

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 10:56 AM
How long is said ban?

phade
02-02-2010, 10:58 AM
foreverrrrrr foreverrrrrrr foreverrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 10:59 AM
foreverrrrrr foreverrrrrrr foreverrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Possibly a True Story.:wink:

SplCompetitionsMike
02-02-2010, 11:49 AM
:pointnlaugh:cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket cricket

OR

:pointnlaugh:Kickin kickin kickin kickin kickin kickin kickin
audio audio audio audio audio audio audio

:eyebrow:sorry cricket but his name was not up there.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Emaxaudio 1 8.33% seriously? who is this,and why did anyone vote for him/her/it/daddy?

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Wow taz,your pulling away like a raped ape!.
I can say i did not vote for you!
True Story

WaTTz305
02-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Wow taz,your pulling away like a raped ape!.
I can say i did not vote for you!
True Story

Lulz i voted for emax haha. And if this thread wolda been made a couple months and my name would be there i would have every vote lol. But its just all haters lulz

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Dam im bout to lose 2nd place to cricket lol!

phade
02-02-2010, 01:59 PM
so when does taz get banned forever?? lol

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 02:06 PM
so when does taz get banned forever?? lol

its lookin that way lol

Ms.BigRed
02-02-2010, 03:08 PM
taz you know we have to make you 1st at something

BIG RED
02-02-2010, 03:09 PM
about time taz is first at something

pimpedout97x
02-02-2010, 03:33 PM
lmao @ 22 votes for taz

23 now.

KickinAudio
02-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Poor fella.. hate to see him go this way.

WaTTz305
02-02-2010, 04:35 PM
Poor fella.. hate to see him go this way.

u guys are serious bout this?

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 05:15 PM
lol. for some reason i have a feeling this was asked for by specific people, and kickin is just bendin over for them.

anyways, keep em coming. i'll keep taking trophies at the shows. ;)

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 05:16 PM
you fegs who let cricket pass me

NoiseyCricket
02-02-2010, 05:17 PM
lmao why not ? they are trying to clean up the forum, so... with that said examples have to be made in order for ppl to take them serious, no one is safe. from what i hear this is only the 1st round of hold out ur peter... off with your head ! I for one dont wana be a unic (sp?) i.e. get banned but it is what it is....
and all you cricket haterz out there... stand in line ! still louder then you ! bishes ! lmao Im DOIN NUMBERS !

NoiseyCricket
02-02-2010, 05:18 PM
lol. for some reason i have a feeling this was asked for by specific people, and kickin is just bendin over for them.

anyways, keep em coming.:pointnlaugh: i'll keep taking trophies at the shows. ;)

lmao wat trophies:thumbsdown::crazy2:

lmao ima start bass racin my wifes car and let her run the 40 class, 39.9 29.9 man o man trophies trophies trophies NEON FEG OF THE YEAR, I got more haters then you ! one is my team lead cuz hes scared, and all that voted for cricket let it be known lol so I can laugh at you's. LOve yall (no homo)

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Kickin you suck
taz you wear girlie sweaters
team T&E you cant spell
cbfryman your a girl
wattz your ...well wattz....
cricket you like men
Vines whoever you are you suck too (i see you viewing this thread)
VJ blah blah your sister blah blah
gmonk you look like a yeti
and i cant think of anyone else right now for some reason.
anyway you all suck.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 05:20 PM
lmao why not ? they are trying to clean up the forum, so... with that said examples have to be made in order for ppl to take them serious, no one is safe. from what i hear this is only the 1st round of hold out ur peter... off with your head ! I for one dont wana be a unic (sp?) i.e. get banned but it is what it is....
and all you cricket haterz out there... stand in line ! still louder then you ! bishes ! lmao Im DOIN NUMBERS !

True Story?........ then...guess i take ^^ all that back then haha

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 05:24 PM
lmao wat trophies:thumbsdown::crazy2:

lmao ima start bass racin my wifes car and let her run the 40 class, 39.9 29.9 man o man trophies trophies trophies NEON FEG OF THE YEAR, I got more haters then you ! one is my team lead cuz hes scared

show up in the 29.9 class. i wont be there long. as for the 39.9 class, i suppose we shall see at the next show eh? ;)

and out of the 2 shows ive actually competed in, ive taken in bass race a 2nd and a first, and in bass boxing a 3rd and a first. seems to me im doin just fine.

Kickin you suck
team T&E you cant spell
cbfryman your a girl
cricket you like men
anyway you all suck.

black neon, you got it all wrong. all you have to do is agree to wait to hear wattz truck to say its decent or crappy, and give cricket your number so he can talk trash on the forum but send nice little texts saying he likes you, and is just trying to help you. :wink:

but you got vj's sister right.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 05:27 PM
show up in the 29.9 class. i wont be there long. as for the 39.9 class, i suppose we shall see at the next show eh? ;)

and out of the 2 shows ive actually competed in, ive taken in bass race a 2nd and a first, and in bass boxing a 3rd and a first. seems to me im doin just fine.

black neon, you got it all wrong. all you have to do is agree to wait to hear wattz truck to say its decent or crappy, and give cricket your number so he can talk trash on the forum but send nice little texts saying he likes you, and is just trying to help you. :wink:

but you got vj's sister right.

thats odd....all i get from him are pix of him with baby oil...:crap:.....be thankful........be thankful.....

And ere1 else says stuff toward vjs sister,..figured i could get a vote out of it.

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 05:37 PM
thats odd....all i get from him are pix of him with baby oil...:crap:.....be thankful........be thankful.....

And ere1 else says stuff toward vjs sister,..figured i could get a vote out of it.

vj will never get banned simply because we are all waiting in anticipation for pix of his sis.

WaTTz305
02-02-2010, 05:43 PM
vj will never get banned simply because we are all waiting in anticipation for pix of his sis.

me n u saw her....she's hawt

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 05:53 PM
me n u saw her....she's hawt

she is.

WaTTz305
02-02-2010, 05:56 PM
she is.

she was the blessed one it seems LOL

i wonder if they will actually ban u :confused:

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 06:09 PM
she was the blessed one it seems LOL

i wonder if they will actually ban u :confused:

lol. kickin seems pretty serious. if he does, then it just goes to show how right i was when i told him that he and the other mods are very biased in their infractions/bans. cause i know for a fact if cricket had gotten the most votes there would be a 0% chance he would get banned. same with the random guy pulled off the street. and neon does ---> :oh: so he'll stick around. :wink: haha

WaTTz305
02-02-2010, 06:13 PM
lol. kickin seems pretty serious. if he does, then it just goes to show how right i was when i told him that he and the other mods are very biased in their infractions/bans. cause i know for a fact if cricket had gotten the most votes there would be a 0% chance he would get banned. same with the random guy pulled off the street. and neon does ---> :oh: so he'll stick around. :wink: haha

real real

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 06:20 PM

Nah...i believe i'd get banned...If they do this again im prolly next to go...

leamangriffin
02-02-2010, 06:27 PM

I think the only thing it will prove is that the majority of members on here want you banned. Buzz just started the thread it is the members who are voting. I think if anything this is the mods being unbiased. They are letting the members decide. Plus there is no way that cricket would get the most votes. Cuz we all know cricket to be a very harmless individual. Plus you cant tell when hes being mean cuz you cant read what he writes.

NoiseyCricket
02-02-2010, 06:31 PM
taz so you know im really not the person you really wana piss off, take it for what u want, and your actually makin me dislike you, and next time i see you i wont have kind words for you so keep selling me out real talk. aint done shizz but try and help your punk *** and now u wana talk bout me ? bet...

leamangriffin
02-02-2010, 06:32 PM
you know, the quickest way to find a problem is to find the common denominator.
In this case it is easy. I cant think of a recent argument that didnt involve you. I dont have a problem with anyone else, so obviously im not the problem. From what I recall, I cant think of anyone else either that has been involved with EVERY problem. other than you. Hell with the amount of posts you have, you have probably posted in EVERY thread on this forum.

leamangriffin
02-02-2010, 06:33 PM
see, I couldnt even read that....

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 06:34 PM
I think the only thing it will prove is that the majority of members on here want you banned. Buzz just started the thread it is the members who are voting. I think if anything this is the mods being unbiased. They are letting the members decide. Plus there is no way that cricket would get the most votes. Cuz we all know cricket to be a very harmless individual. Plus you cant tell when hes being mean cuz you cant read what he writes.

agree with members deciding....
disagree with cricket being harmless...hes 17$ gangsta!

NoiseyCricket
02-02-2010, 06:35 PM
neon ur a foo man lmao easily one of my favs

Chuck
I feel offended that Im not on the list.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

05blackneon
you know, the quickest way to find a problem is to find the common denominator.
In this case it is easy. I cant think of a recent argument that didnt involve you. I dont have a problem with anyone else, so obviously im not the problem. From what I recall, I cant think of anyone else either that has been involved with EVERY problem. other than you. Hell with the amount of posts you have, you have probably posted in EVERY thread on this forum.

I can. 05blackneon! :wink:

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 06:36 PM
I feel offended that Im not on the list.

Yea! and whos the emaxaudio guy up there?/??

BIG RED
02-02-2010, 06:37 PM
taz

mods? biased?
lol no wonder you got so many votes
if you act up , out, or don't follow rules you get warnings and bans! lol ive gotten them and i deserved them!
the problem comes is this plastic box changes people they all think they can say and do what they want with no consequences . when you get a warning on here the first thing someone does is blow up in a open room about it! people dont do things like that in real! taz when was last time you got a ticket for radio to loud and you got up in the cops face cussing him out and turned it up louder? you dont do this u respect them as the authority figure they are and do what is asked of you by them

sad thing is in real life alan you dont act like this! no one does!!!!!!!!!

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 06:37 PM
neon ur a foo man lmao easily one of my favs

See gotta keep the gangstaz close!:drinks:

NoiseyCricket
02-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Kickin you suck
team T&E you cant spell
cbfryman your a girl
cricket you like men
anyway you all suck.

lmao ur such a feg ! my goodness ima have to come chill wit ur crazy *** one day ! lmao

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
lmao ur such a feg ! my goodness ima have to come chill wit ur crazy *** one day ! lmao

Long as you leave the ned flanders talk at home.
Were 18$ gangstaz up here..
I keep it gutta like a sewer line!

And i got an xtra bedroom we can get ****ty like a kindergartens bathroom

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
the mods are biased in the way they act. not the way they hand out punishment. when i break the rules, i take my licks. sometimes i will confer with the mods to see what they really found wrong with it, so i can learn why it is they gave me infractions for responding to someone in a for sale thread... but i dont post all over the place like some people have over bans.

cricket, stop acting like you're gonna fight me. when you stop standing on one side i'll stop telling you that you're standing on one side. if josh can come in and talk trash, then imma talk trash back. dont act like hes just playing and im being an ***. it cant work one way. i dont have a problem with people. but im not gonna stand around and go "oh shucks, he called me a candy *** white boy with bad acne and a gay sweater. i guess i'll just smile and say thanks." seriously.

as for me posting, yes. i post a lot. big freaking deal. im allowed. when i get on, i read through the threads. if theres nothing for me to say, i dont say anything. if something intrigues me, or someone mentions or responds to me, then i'll post. thats kinda how forums work.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 06:50 PM
the mods are biased in the way they act. not the way they hand out punishment. when i break the rules, i take my licks. sometimes i will confer with the mods to see what they really found wrong with it, so i can learn why it is they gave me infractions for responding to someone in a for sale thread... but i dont post all over the place like some people have over bans.

cricket, stop acting like you're gonna fight me. when you stop standing on one side i'll stop telling you that you're standing on one side. if josh can come in and talk trash, then imma talk trash back. dont act like hes just playing and im being an ***. it cant work one way. i dont have a problem with people. but im not gonna stand around and go "oh shucks, he called me a candy *** white boy with bad acne and a gay sweater. i guess i'll just smile and say thanks." seriously.

as for me posting, yes. i post a lot. big freaking deal. im allowed. when i get on, i read through the threads. if theres nothing for me to say, i dont say anything. if something intrigues me, or someone mentions or responds to me, then i'll post. thats kinda how forums work.

man who stand on toilet high on pot.

Doesnt really have anything to do with what i highlighted but i felt like doing it

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 06:51 PM
man who stand on toilet high on pot.

Doesnt really have anything to do with what i highlighted but i felt like doing it

lol. hard to hate on someone that just randomly says the most retarded thing he can think of. ;) lolol. nice. get in chat yo.

leamangriffin
02-02-2010, 06:51 PM
everyone else does the same thing too, the only difference is they usually have useful things to say.

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 06:53 PM
everyone else does the same thing too, the only difference is they usually have useful things to say.

ur just pizzy cause i commented on your off topic in a rude manner. lol. i happen to really like your work, but you act like a prick towards me, so i attempt to return the favor. :eyebrow: id have no problem if everyone would drop the whole banning ish and everything. in fact, if you look at my recent posts, you are either going to see useful interjections, or me responding to garbage like this. :thumbsdown:

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 06:53 PM

<3 u2

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 06:54 PM
ur just pizzy cause i commented on your off topic in a rude manner. lol. i happen to really like your work, but you act like a prick towards me, so i attempt to return the favor. :eyebrow: id have no problem if everyone would drop the whole banning ish and everything. in fact, if you look at my recent posts, you are either going to see useful interjections, or me responding to garbage like this. :thumbsdown:

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:no!

leamangriffin
02-02-2010, 06:54 PM
lmao Gmonk. You arent on the list because they dont need any votes to ban you. They have proved that over and over and over and over again. And as far as cricket being harmless.... he is harmless to me cuz I learned a lesson in life a long time ago. Dont make black ppl mad. haha Even if they think they are white.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 06:55 PM
lmao Gmonk. You arent on the list because they dont need any votes to ban you. They have proved that over and over and over and over again. And as far as cricket being harmless.... he is harmless to me cuz I learned a lesson in life a long time ago. Dont make black ppl mad. haha Even if they think they are white.

Or if they are related to flavor flav!

di-annacricket
02-02-2010, 06:57 PM
All josh said in the beg was that "anyone" who believed that story was ignorant! Said nuthn to attAck u personally taz damn..... I dnt ever say much on here jus sit back and read n its getn crazy.... All the crying and bit**ing u "grown men" are doing is insane! I have a 5 and 3 year old who dnt cry this much! And for the record cricket gets in more trouble than u know so why dnt u get ur facts straight before running your mouth about mods being biased...

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 06:59 PM
All josh said in the beg was that "anyone" who believed that story was ignorant! Said nuthn to attAck u personally taz damn..... I dnt ever say much on here jus sit back and read n its getn crazy.... All the crying and bit**ing u "grown men" are doing is insane! I have a 5 and 3 year old who dnt cry this much! And for the record cricket gets in more trouble than u know so why dnt u get ur facts straight before running your mouth about mods being biased...

Uh Oh Momma found out! ere1 run!

leamangriffin
02-02-2010, 07:01 PM

Listen, what you guys do together in the bedroom is none of our business.

But seriously though.

see crickets post a few minutes ago. He was all calm, then BAM, he switched his gangster on, handled his business, then switched it right back off. Its like he blacked out (no pun intended) and didnt even know he did it.

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 07:03 PM

oh sorry taz didnt mean to "act like prick"...dont call ure boyz to do a job on me.

id hate to have a car load of teens wearing cheap sweaters they got for christmas from grandma and packing proactiv to roll up on me.

josh's comment towards me that started the insults.

as for cricket getting in trouble, i never said he didnt.. i also stated that the mods dont seem biased in their infractions and bans... when someone deserves an infraction, one is usually given. however, their posts like this seem somewhat wrong.. now if its all fun and games, so be it. but when bans start happening like this, it seems a little biased and childish. last i heard you could just ignore someone.. just sayin.

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Listen, what you guys do together in the bedroom is none of our business.

But seriously though.

see crickets post a few minutes ago. He was all calm, then BAM, he switched his gangster on, handled his business, then switched it right back off. Its like he blacked out (no pun intended) and didnt even know he did it.

not gonna lie. i chuckled. and not like a gmonk chuckle. more of a chuckie cheese chuckle. although they are closely related...

KickinAudio
02-02-2010, 07:05 PM
i have a feeling this was asked for by specific people, and kickin is just bendin over for them.

kickin seems pretty serious. if he does, then it just goes to show how right i was when i told him that he and the other mods are very biased

I didn't start this thread son. I just work here.

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 07:07 PM

lol. sorry. when i think of mods in general its just easiest to post your name. i'll try and be more general in the future.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 07:07 PM

True Story

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 07:08 PM
lol. sorry. when i think of mods in general its just easiest to post your name. i'll try and be more general in the future.

Kickin=6
Buzz=4
Fail.

leamangriffin
02-02-2010, 07:10 PM
keepin it realz.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 07:11 PM
How the hell did i become last in the votes.
You people fail.

KickinAudio
02-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Buzz may not be on here as much as me but he's put a lot of cash and time into keeping this site up.

di-annacricket
02-02-2010, 07:13 PM
So post the lil dumb comments u said b4 that id glady do it for u but im on my phone at the moment... Honestly u brng alot of this heat on yourself but whatever cause in the end your jus gona play the victim n blame everyone one else n call ppl biased n say Db unit is picking on u..... I dnt get bothered on here along with dozens of other ppl just like gator gurl has said if u have nuthn nice to say dnt say nuthn... Simple... It isnt just you but it does seem to b only u complaining..... Just sayn

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 07:16 PM
So post the lil dumb comments u said b4 that id glady do it for u but im on my phone at the moment...

Missing who this was for or what its about?

StripperMan
02-02-2010, 07:16 PM
How the hell did i become last in the votes.
You people fail.

if i could change my vote.....

leamangriffin
02-02-2010, 07:17 PM
all things aside this thread is ......

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2202/1849933112_558be55e8f.jpg

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Buzz may not be on here as much as me but he's put a lot of cash and time into keeping this site up.

i understand that completely. and i apologize for using your name as an example.

So post the lil dumb comments u said b4 that id glady do it for u but im on my phone at the moment...

my "dumb comment" was to post a joke that i found funny. and everyone decided to jump on it and point out that it was fake, etc etc... it was a freaking joke. lol. i could care less if some granny is walkin around bustin caps in little college boys. posting something about grannies with guns certainly wouldnt be the way i would go about pretending to live in the hood....

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 07:19 PM
all things aside this thread is ......

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2202/1849933112_558be55e8f.jpg

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/funny-dog-pictures-oh-really.jpg

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 07:20 PM
orly

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 07:23 PM
orly

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/24/56733884_8a9876603c.jpg

KickinAudio
02-02-2010, 07:25 PM
i apologize for using your name as an example

It goes beyond that. I think some people have began to take for granted what we do and what we offer here. It's a shame everyone is unwilling to just have some respect for what is offered for them and enjoy the hobby humbly with the others on here. We've put a lot of time into making this place what it is today and its really catching on as of late. It's growing our niche and it's catching the eyes of others. I mean damn, we even got a huge article written in Playboy last year and have been mentioned in other newspapers and other forms of media. Everyone should be excited to be such a big part of the accomplishments.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 07:27 PM
It goes beyond that. I think some people have began to take for granted what we do and what we offer here. It's a shame everyone is unwilling to just have some respect for what is provided for them and enjoy the hobby respectfully with the others on here. We've put a lot of time into making this place what it is today and its really catching on as of late. It's growing our niche and it's catching the eye of others. I mean damn, we even got a huge article written in Playboy last year and have been mentioned in other newspapers and other forms of media. Everyone should be excited to be such a big part of the accomplishments.

I dont take you for granted kickin.
Jus sayin
You guys rock!
tis why i donated.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Stop voting for emax chiken fookers!.

KickinAudio
02-02-2010, 07:32 PM
I dont take you for granted kickin.
Jus sayin
You guys rock!
tis why i donated.

I know ya don't! You rock for understanding what it's all about and keeping this place alive. :banana:

KickinAudio
02-02-2010, 07:32 PM
lol I think emax is making a come back.

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 07:34 PM
It goes beyond that. I think some people have began to take for granted what do we and what we offer here. It's a shame everyone is unwilling to just have some respect for what is provided for them and enjoy the hobby respectfully with the others on here. We've put a lot of time into making this place what it is today and its really catching on as of late. It's growing our niche and it's catching the eyes of others. I mean damn, we even got a huge article written in Playboy last year and have been mentioned in other newspapers and other forms of media. Everyone should be excited to be such a big part of the accomplishments.

once again, i understand that.. and while i havent donated much, ive bought my stickers and spread the word around.. ive brought a few people to the site, and will continue to do so, because when everyones not bishing, theres valuable information on here. that being said, i have a great deal of respect for those that are here to learn and share. doesnt have to be audio.. such as leamans detailing service. ive learned how to maintain a nice looking car. its just the constant complaining about members and such that gets annoying.

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 07:36 PM
lol I think emax is making a come back.

found someone else to vote for him. ;) haha. im about to go look up this guy and see who the fuh he is...

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 07:37 PM
once again, i understand that.. and while i havent donated much, ive bought my stickers and spread the word around.. ive brought a few people to the site, and will continue to do so, because when everyones not bishing, theres valuable information on here. that being said, i have a great deal of respect for those that are here to learn and share. doesnt have to be audio.. such as leamans detailing service. ive learned how to maintain a nice looking car. its just the constant complaining about members and such that gets annoying.
:wtf2::wtf2::wtf2::wtf2::wtf2::wtf2::wtf2::wtf2::w tf2:

KickinAudio
02-02-2010, 07:40 PM
We're always going to have problems with members, that comes with diversity. We have a strong "core" crowd here. If we all watch out for each other, pitch in, use the "report post" button :wink: this place will be chill.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 07:43 PM
We're always going to have problems with members, that comes with diversity. We have a strong "core" crowd here. If we all watch out for each other, pitch in, use the "report post" button :wink: this place will be chill.

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

KickinAudio
02-02-2010, 07:45 PM
J, I would be surprised if the affiliates would be concerned about an old old wooden ship.

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 07:48 PM

I USED THAT ONCE!

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.

cool story bro.

J, I would be surprised if the affiliates would be concerned about an old old wooden ship.

i was genuinely interested in that. please dont bash him for his views.

:eyebrow:

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 07:53 PM
I USED THAT ONCE!

cool story bro.

i was genuinely interested in that. please dont bash him for his views.

:eyebrow:

Instigator!

aaronrchr
02-02-2010, 07:57 PM

I lol'ed. You get 10 free internets for that reference.

W4MAC
02-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Nobody needs to get banned, everybody just needs to get happy. This thread may do that. And who is Emaxaudio anyway?

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Nobody needs to get banned, everybody just needs to get happy. This thread may do that. And who is Emaxaudio anyway?

Well, I could be wrong, but I believe Emaxaudio is an old, old wooden sub that was used during the Civil War era.

btw,vote for me.!

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe Emaxaudio is an old, old wooden sub that was used during the Civil War era.

btw,vote for me.!

RE-POST. fail.

and dude... you're falling behind. ya'll are fightin for second place loser. and ur losing at that too..

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 08:19 PM
RE-POST. fail.

and dude... you're falling behind. ya'll are fightin for second place loser. and ur losing at that too..

You fail at everything. AND STOP OPENING MY CHAT WINDOW ON FB

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 08:22 PM
You fail at everything. AND STOP OPENING MY CHAT WINDOW ON FB

just for that... :eyebrow:

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 08:28 PM
fixed

Chuck
02-02-2010, 08:29 PM
We all get along.

Burger King was like FLSPL Chat, except I could curse all I want.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 08:45 PM
We all get along.

and speaking of which.. la gatita.. or however the fuh you spell kitty... after a certain someones sister, shes top of my list. just sayin.

Chuck
02-02-2010, 08:46 PM
and speaking of which.. la gatita.. or however the fuh you spell kitty... after a certain someones sister, shes top of my list. just sayin.

Haha. Tr00f.

WaTTz305
02-02-2010, 09:17 PM
We all get along.

TRUE THAT SON

bk was the sizz, and u could tlk bout lil kids.

at bk i learned

gmonk- cool guy (and molester)

taz- funny as shizz

bassnvw-chill dude

cricket- cool

crickets wife- cool

cande- feg

all of team decent - chill

nt hardcore- cool *** guy

and thats bout it

this forum blows at showing how ppl really are...except for cande.

WaTTz305
02-02-2010, 09:19 PM
oh yeah and gmonk would be like 5'3 without his head. lul'z jk

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 09:21 PM
TRUE THAT SON

bk was the sizz, and u could tlk bout lil kids.

at bk i learned

gmonk- cool guy (and molester)

taz- funny as shizz

bassnvw-chill dude

cricket- cool

crickets wife- cool

cande- feg

all of team decent - chill

nt hardcore- cool *** guy

and thats bout it

this forum blows at showing how ppl really are...except for cande.

oh yeah and gmonk would be like 5'3 without his head. lul'z jk

i almost lol'd. then i thought of kitty... she kept touchin me and stuff. that was nice..

Chuck
02-02-2010, 09:22 PM
She was touching me in the bathroom.

05blackneon
02-02-2010, 09:24 PM
im going to bed

to touch myself.

Chuck
02-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Cool.

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 09:28 PM
She was touching me in the bathroom.

liar. i kept my eye on you the whole time. :wink:

im going to bed

to touch myself.

cool story bro.

WaTTz305
02-02-2010, 09:30 PM
liar. i kept my eye on you the whole time. :wink:

yeah i bet u did feg...i mean he did have a spacing of 4 chairs inbetween evryone cause of his head but...

TazDevil
02-02-2010, 09:32 PM
yeah i bet u did feg...i mean he did have a spacing of 4 chairs inbetween evryone cause of his head but...

best part of the night was when he was standing there in line waiting for his food, and nt's gf was trying to get by him, and we were all yelling at him to move, and he straight up stared at everyone and just didnt listen to a word that was said. lmao.

WaTTz305
02-02-2010, 09:34 PM
best part of the night was when he was standing there in line waiting for his food, and nt's gf was trying to get by him, and we were all yelling at him to move, and he straight up stared at everyone and just didnt listen to a word that was said. lmao.

HHAHAHAHHA u re3ally think he really has peripherals?

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 06:23 AM
Pretty sure taz won this.
True Story

TazDevil
02-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Pretty sure taz won this.
True Story

pretty sure you dont even get a medal bro. sucks.. you got beat by some guy that joined in '06 and has 0 posts.... lolol

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 09:11 AM
pretty sure you dont even get a medal bro. sucks.. you got beat by some guy that joined in '06 and has 0 posts.... lolol

View Poll Results: Who Should be Banned?
TazDevil 29 60.42%
05BlackNeon 4 8.33%
NoiseyCricket 6 12.50%
Emaxaudio 9 18.75%
Voters: 48. You have already voted on this poll

Come on man..........Who really loses in this contest?

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 12:06 PM
This is starting to look like the poll on who hated president bush. WTG taz. You iz the president bush of the forum.

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 12:07 PM
You can only hope to be able to dodge shoes as good.

gstrendkill
02-03-2010, 12:19 PM
You can only hope to be able to dodge shoes as good.

el

oh

el

Zade08
02-03-2010, 12:22 PM
I vote pimped97x gets perma banned.

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 12:28 PM
I vote pimped97x gets perma banned.

^^ This

NT_Hardcore
02-03-2010, 12:32 PM
i chose not to vote

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 12:32 PM
i chose not to vote

vote for me dammit!

NT_Hardcore
02-03-2010, 12:36 PM
ok

NT_Hardcore
02-03-2010, 12:37 PM
done

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Yay nt!

NT_Hardcore
02-03-2010, 12:45 PM
ur still in last...

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Ya but im 1 step closer thanks to you! <3

NT_Hardcore
02-03-2010, 12:48 PM
i dont feel good about this....i dont wanna ban u

xdiibilly
02-03-2010, 01:02 PM
after reading all this i'm glad i voed for taz. he's the only one that i won't miss.

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 01:49 PM
i dont feel good about this....i dont wanna ban u

unless a certain person gets ALLLLLL his usf buddies to vote 4 me i doubt i'll even take 2nd place back.

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
after reading all this i'm glad i voed for taz. He's the only one that i won't miss.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

TazDevil
02-03-2010, 04:24 PM
after reading all this i'm glad i voed for taz. he's the only one that i won't miss.

im glad you voed for me too. idk what voed is, but i'll take 26 of them. :wink:

01xtreme
02-03-2010, 04:54 PM
wow this thread went downhill QUICK!!!!!

voted for taz, BTW

05blackneon
02-03-2010, 05:07 PM
oh yeah giggity giggity tied with the 17$ gangsta!

fearof85
02-04-2010, 10:20 AM
This isn't even a competition, I wonder why?

Drew

NoiseyCricket
02-04-2010, 11:29 AM
i wonder why only one person can man up and say they voted for me ? wow... lmao i dont care just wana place a face with the vote lol !

NT_Hardcore
02-04-2010, 11:34 AM
i voted for 05neon cuz he asked me to lol

iamamp3pimp
02-04-2010, 12:11 PM
i voted for you becuase i hate your face.

100% free webcam site! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=0) | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=2) | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3 (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=4)

Queball
02-04-2010, 01:01 PM
i voted for you because it saddened me to see you losing.

Baracka Flocka Flame
02-04-2010, 01:35 PM
i voted for you becuase i hate your face.

what he said...

just kiddin mayne

lambofgood91
02-04-2010, 01:36 PM
LOL @ neon having 7 votes

iamamp3pimp
02-04-2010, 01:44 PM
least he didnt get blocked/banned from All forums, email and textimg....

haha

100% free webcam site! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=0) | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=2) | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3 (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=4)

05blackneon
02-04-2010, 03:22 PM
LOL @ neon having 7 votes

whys that so funny?

CalusaCustomConcepts
02-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Ok. This thread has gone on long enough to prove my point.

I picked the 3 guys who I suspected the users of the forum would find annoying.

1. Cricket because you can't read a thing he says.

2. Neon because he posts, "True story.", "Cool story bro.", or some useless info vaugly relating to what's being discussed.

3. But the king of GIGO is without a doubt Taz. Son, you post more comments on more threads than anyone in the history of this forum. Frankly, I'm not against a lot of useless posts. If that's what you want to do, fine. But what I am against is your attitude. In general, you are rude and acidic to way too many members.

Now I'm not blind to what's happening. You don't tend to "start" these confrontations, but your choice of comments when you react is poor. Don't listen to me. Let the poll tell you everything. You are on a path to bannedtown. Straighten up and fly right.

Thread's closed boys. Out to the yard for recess.