FloridaSPL

FloridaSPL (https://www.floridaspl.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.floridaspl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Welcome to FloridaSPL.com (https://www.floridaspl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2)

KickinAudio 02-01-2006 10:07 PM

Welcome to FloridaSPL.com

Yahoo users - check your spam folder for FloridaSPL emails.

Welcome everyone. I created this site as a competitor, for all others interested in car audio and car audio competition. FloridaSPL is intended for the southeastern SPL'er and car audio enthusiast to visit one general website to check out local events and to see what’s the latest in the south's SPL scene. Please keep checking our events calendar as its updated daily with events from all organizations, even local competitions. If you need to add any shows or have any questions, comments, please e-mail us at [email protected]

Also, be sure to add your ride in our gallery. We also have a Facebook page to stay updated!

Excessive Amperage 02-02-2006 11:23 AM

Glad to be a member of this forum. The site looks great !

J B M 02-02-2006 11:39 AM

Hey Nate...glad to see you in here. A manufacturer member...we'll have to put you on the manufacturer page.

Excessive Amperage 02-02-2006 12:07 PM

Maybe I will be able to help out with any questions on the forum. Florida is my focal point for business. You guys get all the trophies ! I am only about 10 minutes from the Florida border.

lozinit 02-06-2006 01:58 PM

hi there everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone!
It looks like this is a good board with some great people.
Looking forward to seeing some of you some local shows. Never been to a show before, so that whole thing is new to me. I'd just like to know if I have what it takes to even bother. LoL

J B M 02-06-2006 03:51 PM

Welcome to the board. It doesn't matter what you're running...it's alot of fun at the shows. Just go and have fun.

lozinit 02-10-2006 05:05 PM

Well, I'm coming to the show for sure.
After getting my spl read at the shop, it's not as weak as I originally thought. I know there's probibly no way of even placing in my class, (2 12's would put me in the stock 2 class, right?)
but thats not what I'm showing up for anyway.

As my first show, it's sure to be fun and I get to meet a few new friendly folks there.

barry cook 02-12-2006 08:54 AM

hey guys,

i just wanted to say hi. some of you already know me. hopefully i will meet the rest of you this season, well that is if people start having shows on sundays. i have to work every saturday. damn having a job at a shop.

CalusaCustomConcepts 02-26-2006 09:53 PM

Calusa Custom Concepts would like to say an official, "Hello" to all. I like the idea of a Southern forum. We need it. But Yankees are allowed to post too! :lol:

J B M 02-26-2006 10:02 PM

Hey Barry and Buzz...good to see you guys found this site. Barry, I'll give you a call monday.

John