FloridaSPL - View Single Post - Alternator Talk
Thread: Alternator Talk
View Single Post

Old 05-15-2013, 08:58 AM   #17
Sound Concepts
SPL + Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by josef344 View Post
Okay so I'm pretty much ready to order my alternator.
I was originally planning on buying a 300A alternator from Tenny.
I haven't got a response from him yet, it's been almost a week now.
I also emailed DC and they take forever to reply back, and I've read that it takes almost a month for their alternators to be shipped to the destination (I have no problem with that, considering Build time).
Singer alternators only have a 240A alternator for my Car and I'm looking for a 300+A for my car.
Excessive Amperage has not replied back to me yet (I'm calling them tomorrow since the dealer closest to me is in Gainesville and I can just drive over there).
Mechman alternator I would try, but reading a couple of threads I'm a little bias on it and I feel like it won't be as good as other competitor alternators.

What Alternator should I go for?
I'm thinking I should go to DC, I want an alternator that would last for hundreds of thousand more miles.
Ohio generator baby! They've been around for longer than all these companies, they must be doing something right! customer service is top notch. research will show there is very minimal negative talk about this company. I have a 275 in my blazer with only one crescendo batt and a run of 4/0 Power and ground on a AB450.1 at 1/2 ohm and still hold high 12's low 13's at full tilt! and the prices are very competitive1
Sound Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote