Great site, need info and help! - Page 2 - FloridaSPL
FloridaSPL

Go Back   FloridaSPL > Lobby > New Member Introductions

Old 01-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #11
reelfish92
FloridaSPL Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicawatts View Post
wow you have time to waste . you need a hobby join the site and understand us better before you judge us and call us inconsiderate . we dont call you names. At most you here a loud boom for about 30 seconds when we driv by on a country road or commercial industrial park. Most of the people here cant even play there systems for more than a minute . this is the drag racers of Car audio not the street racer thugs.
Could not have said it better.
reelfish92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #12
BoNeZ305
FloridaSPL Addict

I hope no boomer gets a job soon so we don't have to deal with more garbage posting
BoNeZ305 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #13
BoNeZ305
FloridaSPL Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBoomersFlorida View Post
I know everyone is mostly considerate and would like the same. But, there are those that needs education on the subject of noise. I came across another website some weeks ago that had a really nice 'rule' or bylaws listing. I'd like to find it and post it here for everyone to be aware and to pass along to the newbies.
I like you, enjoy good sound. But, when it becomes noise and is irritating and just plain annoying to others, it's not good.
The problem I've had and still have is with those that like to crank it up past the threshold of being outside their own environment and encroaching onto others peaceful space. Competition time is the place for the loud sound, not the street or the neighborhood.
How many of you think about the guy or girl who works nights to serve you at the local convienance store? When they go home to catch some shut eye they don't want to be woken up with the noise just like you wouldn't during your scheduled sleep time. That's all I'm going to say about this.
Just be considerate, that's all. We can all enjoy this neat stuff together.
You enjoy wasting your time to write stupidities and we enjoy listening to our LOUD systems. We have to deal with you posting retarded stuff on the forums then you have to deal with us playing our music, just the same exact way that I have to deal with my neighbor mowing his lawn at 6am on a Sunday or his dog barking at a lizard at 3am.
LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT and then we can all enjoy this neat life together :)
BoNeZ305 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #14
steveo50
FloridaSPL Addict

noise free america/florida has found us! we must run! its almost as ignorant as any other hippie bull ****!
steveo50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2012, 12:20 AM   #15
iamamp3pimp
Bass Gangsta
FloridaSPL Addict

Send a message via AIM to iamamp3pimp Send a message via Yahoo to iamamp3pimp

Iget tired of people saying "Get rid of motorcycles and get rid of this and get rid of that

sounds like an automatic fall back excuse.

stop playing in neighboorhoods, it aint that hard.......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Old 01-17-2012, 06:20 AM   #16
TechSys
FloridaSPL Addict

Send a message via ICQ to TechSys Send a message via AIM to TechSys

I agree with Robin. Isn't that hard to do.

But, people do tend to pinpoint Car stereos. How about the ******bag with the ice cream truck. Talk about annoying. You also got the radios in cop cars, that they seem to turn up at midnight, where everybody can here it. Sheesh.

Old 01-17-2012, 07:52 AM   #17
epayne123
FloridaSPL Addict

The motorcycle excuse is funny. I see it as something that people use to JUSTIFY our noise. "If they can then we can, and if we can't then they shouldn't be allowed to either." Don't take into consideration what others do, but be considerate TOWARDS others. That's like saying, "If OJ can get away with it then I should be allowed to also!" I do agree that if they want quiet then treat motorcycles and stereos the same but don't ever use the motorcycle excuse to justify yourself. Take responsibility and don't try to justify yourself just because someone else is doing it.
epayne123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #18
PHATBOi
FloridaSPL Addict

Sitting at a red light for more than 30 sec or on a RESIDENTIAL street (not any main road and imo if a road has a speed limit of 35 or more it is a main road) I generally turn it down. But just drivin down the road, come on? It passes in what 3.2 seconds? My girl and I hear it all day as our house is the second on the street from the main road. We laugh at the rattle traps and nod our approval of anything sounding halfway decent (which is few and far inbetween in Seffner let me tell you). I don't use the Motorcycle excuse per say, but just as a bassis for comparison. The garbage truck at 5 am is the same idea, it's there for a sec then it's gone. No harm, just life. Yall people remind me of the kids in school that would tell the teacher, when she returned to the room, the names of all the kids that got out of their seats while she was gone. Just cause you hate your life doesn't mean you have to try and ruin what little fun the rest of us have in this world. Just my $.02.

Old 01-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #19
ridin4deep
FloridaSPL Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBoomersFlorida View Post
I know everyone is mostly considerate and would like the same. But, there are those that needs education on the subject of noise. I came across another website some weeks ago that had a really nice 'rule' or bylaws listing. I'd like to find it and post it here for everyone to be aware and to pass along to the newbies.I like you, enjoy good sound. But, when it becomes noise and is irritating and just plain annoying to others, it's not good.
The problem I've had and still have is with those that like to crank it up past the threshold of being outside their own environment and encroaching onto others peaceful space. Competition time is the place for the loud sound, not the street or the neighborhood.
How many of you think about the guy or girl who works nights to serve you at the local convienance store? When they go home to catch some shut eye they don't want to be woken up with the noise just like you wouldn't during your scheduled sleep time. That's all I'm going to say about this.
Just be considerate, that's all. We can all enjoy this neat stuff together.
Newbies...huh? seems to me that your status is a noob

Old 01-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #20
ridin4deep
FloridaSPL Addict

general question....y must we be called "boomers"? Isnt there another word that would be more suiting
ridin4deep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
competition, loud, neighborhood, noise, street

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the FloridaSPL forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

If you're using Yahoo, check your spam box for the registration e-mail from FloridaSPL.

Email Address:

Log-in